Thursday, November 18, 2004

Just A Quick Post

Just like the title. Just a quick post. Eversince I changed my blog's layout, I'm feeling really pleased with myself for doing such a good job.. hehehe (tak tahu malu?). Anyway, that's not the point.
So, out of curiosity, I've been browsing through the archive and read some of my past rantings. Hehehe, and amused was I not. Hey those posts are probably about 1 year old (the oldest) and damn are they funny!! It certainly does bring back all the old memories. I never realised that I used to use soooooo many "." and "!" in every sentence. Hehehe.It definitely does bring back all the old memories. I was soooooo crazy back then too. Some of the sentences don't make sense at all. For example :

snuffs snuffie while chareli is snuffed out and sleeping on a very snuffed out snuffie

Hehehe..what the hell is that supposed to mean?? Don't ask me now because I don't have the slightest clue.

Oh yeah, as you can see now, I'm feeling weary... so see you in a bit.

0 comments: