Monday, November 15, 2004

Hooray & Selamat Hari Raya !!

Hehehe...

.::. Selamat Hari Raya everyone!! .::.

Hey, Isn't that marquee thingy cool? Wow, HTML is fantastic..easy to learn and use too!! Look at my blog now! I'm so happy. It looks really nice ,doesn't it? Yay!!
I've been spending time to perfect it. Wow..it's Hari Raya time but there's no ketupat for me.sigh~

Actually, I'm alone at home...well with the maid and my grandpa lah, but can be considered as home alone. I've been left alone at home a lot these few days. My parents had dinners to attend to on Saturday and Sunday and today they're off to Singapore, leaving me behind coz I have SPM. Damn but never mind. Anyway, it's not too bad being home alone. Rather quiet but who cares?! The WHOLE HOUSE IS MIND!!! KAKAKAKAKAKA.

Well at least I have some Raya cookies to munch (well, there's 3 pieces left)..not too bad. Deepavali was alright too. I went to my dad's friend's house. Got good food. Yum..but weird thing was a tiny lizard fell from the ceiling, luckily it didn't fall into my plate and another actually fell onto my mum's shoulders when she went to the kitchen. It's weird coz that day, I was wearing my lizard necklace..(hehe..it attracts lizards? I dunno.)
Damn I just heard some thunder rumbling. I hope it won't rain. You can't do anything when it rains like you can't watch Astro (coz you can't get the satellite signal), can't use the pc (scared it'll get struck by lightning or something) and it's hard to use the Internet coz for some reason, I keep getting disconnected when the sky rumbles with thunder and lightning...(yes I'm still using dial-up) :P Don't blame me, blame TMnet.
Oh yeah, I watched X2: X-Men United on Astro last night and boy, it was COOL !! I don't like the part where Jean died. Nightcrawler was funny and cool (they should have put in more scenes for him) , so was Pyro..shooting fire everywhere. I was a little sad that he went off with Magneto though. Heh. Magneto has a very nice prison..I wouldn't mind staying there :P I think I better stop for awhile otherwise my eyes will go...ROSAK! especially since I've been using the net for almost 2 hours and 30 minutes ;)
Maybe I'll post later.

p.s: I enjoy downloading some free game samples from ICQ games. Go try them. They're fun!

0 comments: