Wednesday, November 10, 2004

What happened on November 10th..

This was what happened. For some strange reason, the little nail on my little right toe just broke in half. Hehe, here's a picture of it.


Nice a not? If you notice properly, the one on the bottom is my nail. It has a black spot from a bit of black nail polish that was still clinging onto my nail. At the top is what me and my bro (koko) like to call "fairy dust". Fairy dust? Hehehe..here's a clue: It's from your ear.
Yeah I know. I'm disgusting. :P

Oh yeah, since I was lounging in pyjamas the whole day, I decided to take a picture of myself looking down on my pj's.


Hehehe, what do you think? Rather flowery pants eh? Who cares? They're comfy enough for me.

I couldn't update my blog in the last few days due to the dead phone line. How very annoying and frustrating. Anyway, it's back and running again! Woohoo!

0 comments: