I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo extremely bored today!!!!!!!!!!! Actually I'm on holiday today. That's because the O'Level results were released not too long ago and this day is meant for the Singaporeans to settle their school registration thingy. But the unfair thing is that my roomies who are from AJC(Anderson Junior College) get a whole week off! No fair!
Anyway, I'm still very very bored. I actually planned to go swimming this morning but my plans were thwarted by some silly meeting for International Friendship day and the many droplets of rain. Grrr. Nevermind. I shall go later anyway in the evening with my roomie and a hostelmate. Haven't done much today. I'm very bored cause one of my roomie has school and the other two went for their class outing ...
But having a holiday is nice although it was rather gloomy earlier with all the rain.
Gahhhhh!HELP!I'm bored. Mebbe go do laundry later? Hmm..good idea. I feel sleepy and thirsty as well. qkjzkjajkajajd!!!!! <---That's just plain crap coz I'm bored.
Oh yeah!I forgot about something really really interesting..kekekeke.
Just to let you guys know, I've been having swimming PE for the pass 2 weeks already. Yeah damn my school is cool. It has it's own Olympic sized swimming pool. Not alot of JCs have that. In fact, I don't know any other jc with a pool. Anyway, back to the point, our first swimming lesson was quite interesting. I found out what 5 years without swimming could do to you. We had to swim across the width of the pool (width , mind you...not length) using breast stroke and then back again by freestyle. If you're not good in freestyle, swim in any stroke that you know. Hehehe. So I went into the pool and swam...was nice at first and then I started to feel out of breath...halfway across...i felt like drowning already. That shows the consequences of not swimming for 5 years...you get very out of breath and can't even swim properly. I even forgotten all of my freestyle. Terrible ain't it? In the end, I had to wade back cause I got too out of breath to swim back...I even have a bif of water phobia nowadays like I can't put my head into the water for too long. Weird..so mark my words...do regular exercise!!!
Anyway, during swimming pe, we're all divided into groups :Beginner, Intermediate (that's where I am ), Advanced.
Apparently..if you join the beginners, you'll have to learn how to blow bubbles...hehehehe *grins a nasty evil grin*
But that isn't the funny thing, the funny thing happened last week in the second pe lesson. I couldn't swim last week cause I had my you-know-what. Then I have 3 Malaysian classmates who're ASEAN scholars but they missed the first swimming pe for certain reasons. So the day before swimming pe, I was like "Hahahaha!Now I get to see you guys swim". So we were asking them whether they could swim. Let's name them A,B and C. B said he could. So did C. Hahaha..but A couldn't. SO we said "hah! You're off to the Beginners..go Bubble Boy!". Yeap...we're tormenting him cause we enjoy doing so. He's just one of those who are pretty enjoyable to bully at. He also has this stupid small-gas temper that's really really temperamental so I told him that his temper was just like a girl and it infuriated him evenmore! Kekekeke. And we teased him endlessly the whole day..you get the drill. The next day, in swimming pe, he looked really really nervous. I could tell coz he was really fidgety. The teachers didn't bother to make them swim laps and just asked whether they could swim and sorted them into groups just like that. cheh. B and C got into the intermediate group. I don't know about A but all I know was that he followed B into middle of the big pool (the Olympic one). Then I was like..eh? Didn't he say he couldn't swim? What's he doing there? But anyways, my friend and I just continued watching.Then I saw him like testing the waters or something like that coz he put his head into the water and came out again..but each time he did it, he looked rather terrified. Then the teacher asked him to go warm up by swimming 4 laps across the width. He was really nervous and i noticed but he just went aheas and swam HIS freestyle. It was so obvious he couldn't swim coz he was like flapping cross the pool blindly. By some sort of miracle somehow, he didn't sink and managed to get to the middle of the pool. I think he must have needed more air coz he stopped for awhile there and then....................(drum roll)....... he started struggling. My other classmate, Bess went close to him to help him I think. But instead he pulled her down..so scary. Then he was struggling, Bess was struggling a bit too. She shouted help. Nothing. Shouted help again. Nothing still. I was considering jumping into the pool to help them at this point. After a logn time, a teacher came but she just stood at one side and evaluated the whole incident to check whether it was a prank or not. Problem was that HEY! There are people drowning there and all yu do is stare? Then another teacher came but she stared too. Bess shouted help again and they finally threw the float over. Even so, it was a damn lousy throw coz it was sof ar from them and Bess had to drag A over to the float. traumatizing incident for him but now, instead of Bubble Boy, we call him DROWNING BUBBLE BOY! Alot of people teased him about having to get saved by a girl.Kekeke. A lot of us scolded him saying that he was totally idiotic. He tried to argue with us by saying that he didn't know that that pool wasn't for beginners and I was like Since when beginners use the Olympic pool???!!! Use your common sense la dumbo.The worst thing was that another beginner (Zinh Tet...a Burmese fella) who was the blowing bubbles type coudln't stop laughing at him. He was like unlike you A, I know my own potential. Then I said, hey A, be careful in the shower! Then Zinh Tet asked him whether he took baths in a bath or shower...then he said hey A ..Do you need a float in the bathtub? Hahahaha! That was totally the limit. He couldn't stand us. Kekekeke. He's still teased about it till today and now he's even teased to be a gay but that's another different long story. Kekekeke. I even told all my roommates about it and besides that, alot of people at A's boarding house (A stays at a different boarding place) know about the incident. Hahaha...so embarassing but this also shows the teacher's lack of professionality. LOusy bum.
That's the most important thing that I wanted to say before I forget about it (Though I doubt that).By the way, I can't wait to watch Lemony Snicket which opens this Friday over here. I'm going after school. Yeah! :D Whoosh. I've spent alot of money.eg. I got a new RIPCURL bag. COol... :D Eventhough I think I spend alot, some other people spend even more than me! Scary. Oh yeah, this nice long blog to compensate for the short-short ones. Hope you enjoyed the little swimming drama in my school :P
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment