Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Good Luck to all SPM Candidates of 2004 !

Just a short post that's specially dedicated to the big day tomorrow! Oh ho...you know what I'm talking about. Yeah....the big one tomorrow. The one we've all been waiting for..about 3 months I think. The long wait has finally come to an end but seriously, I wouldn't mind waiting for a teensy-weensy bit longer. Hehehe. Anyway, this day will have to pass anyway, at least for us Malaysians. Gosh...my fingers are so numb right now. Nope, it's not due to the Pre-SPM syndrome...but to my school's library's air con which is so darn cold right now!
Actually I'm still quite alright right now...it's only when I start thinking about it when my stomach starts to fell funny and occasionally queasy. I'm quite sure I'm not the only one. In fact my roomie, Qiao Wen was already like that this morning.
Back to the main point, I just want to wish everyone all the best for tomorrow! May they get what they all wished for. Be calm and have a good night's rest before the big day..for another alternative, you can try tossing and turning in your bed from midnight till dawn. :p I just want everyone to remember this --> YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
Therefore, if you did not get what you want, don't be biter about it or even suicidal. It's not the end of the world...Look on the more positive side and get on with life as time and tide waits for no man.
That's all I've got to say...until then...all the best people.

-chareli who typed this post in school-


p.s: Some wacko just broke the 15A1s record by getting 17A1s. What is the world coming to nowadays? And also...more importantly...the Harry Potter Book 6 covers are already released!! Yay! Go check them out in Mugglenet.Oh and I hid a HBP countdown somewhere around the blog. Hunt for it yourself and may you enjoy it. ;)

0 comments: