Yay! Finally !SPM is officially over and (as everyone knows) the results are out. Cool! No more nerve-wrecking periods. They're funny.
Just to let everyone know, I decided to ......
*arghhh...too sleepy la. Too much of the sandman's dust has gone into my eyes..so much so that i feel extremely sleepy. I can't blog properly nor think properly. I;ll blog tomorrow. Seeya guys. Sarah Tan from the Channel V is so hot. :P
I keep thinking nonsense just like the sentence before. I feel so damn sleepy. Good night all....have "fun" in the holidays ya! :D
Oh yes...just to let you know, I met tons of people today and that includes old friends, old classmates and a box of utter cookis for pn chua. It was damn fun...shall tell more about it tomorrow. OMG. I'm so sleepy that I can't even type properly without typing crap into it. Anyways,
Chareli over and out! :D
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment