rainy seasons + sunny moments = most of the time...
therefore I get sick most of the time???? What the hell man. Grrr...
Grrr...my nose and throat is full with phlegm (green one mind you. I'm not being disgusting. I'm just being detailed *winks* ). OH yeah..one more thing I totally dislike people telling me what they think I should do eventhough I know they're concerned for me. Don't ask me why..I just hate being told to do certain stuff. And does wrapping yourself up in clothes and blankets help get the fever out of you?? I don't know and I don't want to try it. In fact, I don't believe in it cause to me it's kind of stupid yet makes no sense whatsoever eventhough it might work. Anyway my dad's a doc and he should know better and I do remember him telling me that that kind of stuff is total crap (no offence) Are chocolates heaty too?? Gah..don't believe it either. Me no believe those kind of heaty thingys.
Oh yeah....I've been watching this "cute" cartoon animation on the internet called Happy Tree Friends. I didn't know about it at first. Heard the opening music and thought it was cute or maybe addictive? I didn't know that it was that popular in Singapore either! Kekeke...you should try watching it. I recommend it to everyone except any babies and anyone under 14/15 years old. The faint-hearted should not watch it either *hint* *hint* And also...don't watch it with your parents or teachers cause it isn't exactly appropriate to do so in front of them. Kekekeke. Don't worry. It's not porn cause I don't watch porn...neither should any of you. I usually watch it in school cause my hostel's pc won't allow us to access it. Apparently..it's "illegal". Hahahaha...I wish you many joyous moments and sadistic fun watching it. It's kinda funny and sick sometimes. :) REAL school has started...suddenly more work and tests just starting flooding in..it's crazy. I've just noticed that I'll be having many tests for the next few weeks. Better start mugging ALOT. Oh yeah, met my new classmates as well. So sad to know that half my class is gone. My new classmates are quite ok generally. Now the class is more balanced. Half are guys and the other half girls of coz. But strangely..the guys this time are more quiet. Luckily there's still Shouri and Joel to make noises.
Oh Yes...The big thing : AVRIL'S CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah man! One of my life goals already achieved! (No kidding).
It all happened on Saturday, 2/4/05 in the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Yes I have to make it sound dramatic cause it is . :P Bought the tickets from Sistic a few days earlier. I should have bought them earlier so that I could get better seats. Ticket pricing were at $125, $110, $90, $75 & $50 (Sing Dollars mind you). Koko said that he was fine with anything so I bought the 2nd most expensive one. Needless to say, it totally burnt a hole in my pocket. Have to fork out some ang pau money. Koko arrived on Saturday quite late around 4.30pm or a bit later than that. Very nice to see him after such a long time. :D He gave me a calendar (Labrador puppies! It's hanging in my room now) and Galaxie mag. Off we went, saying bye to Mr. Wong the HM (housemaster). Koko decided to go all the way to Uncle Yong's house first to put our bags and he managed to persuade me to go cause I was scared we would be late for the concert. Our uncle's house is all the way in Bukit Batok and we were in Newton and the Indoor Stadium is in Kallang. It's like travelling all over Singapore in a few hours :P.

Ok..I'll skip the other details. Had to wait for bus and stuff. Were a bit late. In the end, took taxi all the way to the Stadium. When we reached there, we were totally surprised...there weren't any big crowds waiting outside. In fact, the stadium looked kinda "dead". Hmmm...that's weird. We had quick dinner around the stadium. Cheap stuff like fried fish filet,hot dog bun and nasi lemak (it was greenish..) and since we were in a hurry and kind of broke too. More people came but still no huge crowds chanting for Avril and stuff. Then we went off to go into the stadium....God...it was full of little kids..tons of them! Some even younger than 5 years old! Many teenagers but also alot of "ang mohs". But hell..so many kids!!! Koko and I were like " Are we at the right concert or is this the Barney & Friends concert???" Kekeke.. I was kinda disappointed by the little crowd and yes..there were many parents too. I envy those lucky kids. They get to go to concerts and stuff at such a young age. No fair!!! Spoilt brats. :P
Not much merchandise as well..there were some but they aren't that nice either and still cost you a ton like S$15 for a poster and S$35 for a t-shirt. That's nuts. In we went. Found our seat. Wasn't that far from the stage..quite close in fact but of course wished it was nearer....
*will tell more soon ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment