Sunday, May 15, 2005

Great Accomplishments For The Past 2 Days

Love the title. Don't you?
I'm proud of myself in certain ways. Like on Friday..I ran 2.4km in 15 minutes and 20 seconds! Not the fastest but a great accomplishment for me! :D :D :D
I'm not that mad as to suddenly go running for 2.4km...it was for my NAPFA test or easier said, physical fitness test. This is just a small part of it but let's face it, one huge hurdle gone! Yay!!!!
Now all I have to worry about is my standing board jump (You stand on some rubbery board and jump as far as you can. I believe my passing mark is 160cm...Damn.Hope I can make it).
It's really fantastic. I never imagined that I would be able to run 2.4km if you had asked me in the start of the year.
I admit it. I'm a totally lousy runner. I can run..but neither very fast nor very far. I do blame my school to a certain extent (cause they never made us do PE.All we did was talk in class.) Also my fault for not exercising enough. But hey! I'm happy! My timing the week before was 16 minutes and 40 seconds i think. One minute off and that's alot. I even walked a bit :p
All I gotta do now is try pass my standing board jump or do better. It's the biggest obstacle for me now. Wish me luck people. *I can do the other items quite alright..so not too worried about them*
Oh yes! I also made another big accomplishment last night by watching "THE GRUDGE" eventhough I swore to not watch it!..oops..There goes the swear..down the drain.
I definitely didn't watch it alone. Was kinda persuaded by my friends. We brought pillows, blankets and bears..etc. Quite alot of people watched with us. Initially started with 3 but proabbly ended with 10! People multiply fast. Hehe. Surprise,surprise..it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be and mind you, I WAS WATCHING IT not covering my head.
This is damn great coz I thought I would not be able to handle horror movies for awhile. Seriously, watching horror movies aren't as bad as the after-effects..Those are the worse cause you start seeing "stuff" everywhere.
After that, the movie wore off my mind. Didn't bother me much at all until very much later at night when I started to imagine the ghost crawling. I admit. I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night. Haha..I covered my head with my pillow. :P Save your head! Let the body get eaten! As long as the brain's still there! But this is still very good compared to the time when I just watched the trailer and sneak peek and couldn't sleep properly for a week. Terrible time that was.
Another thing, I can imitate the ghost. Hahahahaha! That is..until I get a haircut. :P

SHOUT OUT TO : Ru Xing and the AJ team for kicking RJ's ass (as well as the Madrasah's) in the MIQ Quiz. Hip Hip Hooray! Damn proud of you! :D

*ring ring~*
*hello?*
*Oh hi Nature*
*see you in a bit*


Ok. I should go people. *hint hint*

Btw, I think I forgot something. Oh yeah, I have a new laptop! A real beauty too. Toshiba Satellite A80! Silver and sleek! Bluetooth! Infra-red! Wireless! What can you not love about that?! Love the screen! Just like a tv or even better!
Can't go online yet coz I'm facing a few probs but I love it! I think dad made it my bday pressie :P One more thing. My room is now officially known as the "Laptop Room".

0 comments: