Friday, June 03, 2005

Sleeping Photos Galore!

Hahaha....one of my most sinful posts ever. People will kill me when they see this especially those who are featured. Sorry that you had to be the victims of my shutter bug. But on the bright side, you'll be famous and hooray! For the greater good : entertainment of the people! Enjoy...



Hah. Early birds sleeping already. This was taken in ACJC (my school) at 7.13am. For your info, the stars are Jo Leen and Hie Kee. Thanks alot to them for making this possible though they didn't know that I took their pic. Kekeke..



This is why you should never sleep in the bus especially when people like me are on board. Hahaha. This is on the way home from school. Can't blame them. They were pretty pooped out. I think this bus is bus no. 66. By the way, that's Geraldine (right) and Bei Shi.



Same bus. Same day. Same photographer. Different victim : June Teng. She's the same age as me! Yay for dragons. I still don't understand why people like sleeping in buses...then they expect people like me (I never sleep in buses or mrt) to wake them up. Ungrateful..Hah



This is the first photo in my roomies collection. Let me introduce you to Shi Wei! This pic was taken after Lights Out (11pm) and I guess she was pretty pooped out too. We were still doing work at that time and look what happens when you take a snooze...



This picture is what I consider a classic. You'll never ever be able to find such endearing moments anymore. Hahaha. Let me introduce you to Ru Xing..my other roomie. Actually this photo was taken quite a long time ago...way before Chinese New Year in fact. Cool eh? I still don't know what made her leg "popped up" like that. Do you?



Last but not least, here's my 4th roomie, Wendy or otherwise known as Qiao Wen. Great singer she is. Joined the school choir and stuff. Choir is very taxing... it makes her very tired and she reaches the hostel very late in fact. Then she gets all sleepy and stuff and voila! We have this pic. :D



Here's another pic of Shi Wei sleeping. This was actually taken after we watched "The Grudge" something that I vowed to not do. Seriously speaking, this pic looks kinda freaky doesn't it? I was actually having some problems sleeping that night. Grrr..



I'm sure you recognise these guys so..no need for me to elaborate on them ya?



Here they are again.



And here's Jian Nan taking a snooze on bus no.74. Hah.. Lim Zhi reckons that he looks "stylish" in that photo. No seriously. Hahaha... Ask her why she thinks so.

If you are wondering why I included the trio's (Yi Liang, Wei Jie and Jian Nan) picture again, it's because this series is like my sleeping picture compilation so I had to include every single sleeping picture that I possess. More to come I assure you!

By the way, I want to introduce you to my baby:


Beautiful isn't she?? I love her. :D

0 comments: