Monday, June 06, 2005

Star Wars Episode 7: The Chinese Have Landed

Before I get to my title, let me fill you in on my wonderful weekend. Yeah baby! I went to KL. Yahoo... How fun. Shopping bliss. (Shop while you can, parents pay for everything :p ).
Nah..I'm not that shallow..or am I?
Would like to show you some of the new stuff that I got. Yahoo... more new stuff for me. *hope you don't mind me yahoo-ing*


I got new shoes!!! Yay! I can now wear this very cool pair to school. They were the cheapest ones RM199.00 (still not that cheap though). Hahaha, they are supposed to be my birthday pressie from my parents. So god damn nice right?
*sorry for the multiple curses but sometimes..curses just proves a point that normal words can't explain*



Did I mention that they were Nike shoes? My very first pair. How cool! I love them so much. My new babies (I have many).
I did get a new Paul Frank shirt and a Stussy top from FOS but that one don't need to be published on the web la. These shoes are so cool... bliss~

The trip was great. Shopping. Met my koko and his gf. Yeah, great fun chatting to them and I got a naughty shirt from them. hehehe... don't quite understand the shirt though but I know that it's naughty.

Oh..and today, while I was scanning around the shops in KL Plaza, I saw something damn scary. It's so damn scary that it has the power to evoke nightmares !!!
Beware : Not for the faint-hearted.


ARGHHHHH!!!!!!! Have you seen anything so bloody scary????!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!! Whaddya hell... If it was like a row of skirts, it wouldn't be that bad but look! Everything in PINK LEOPARD PRINT!!! I wouldn't even buy such crap even if it were 50% off and it IS.

By the way, I met Darth Vader and Yoda in Lot 10 today. No seriously! Seriously! I'm not kidding.
Initially I thought they were some gimmick by the store cause the moment my dad and I saw them, the Star Wars anthem started playing. Then we both noticed that the security guard was trying to chase them out but we finally concluded that they were the store's gimmick. Hahaha. They started walking around the women's department, so it was safe to say that the fairer sex saw them first. Darth Vader walked past me and he muttered a "ni hao" (good day to you in Mandarin)and I was like "eh?" but I said "hello". I avoided Yoda a bit coz he kinda freaked me out a little. Then kids started running to them and shaking hands with our friendly neighbourhood Darthy and Yoda. They then started doing cheesy poses and I just realised that "hey!I should take photos of them!" Hahahaha... By the way, their light sabre totally sucked...theirs were like plastic umbrella covers for God's sake.
Then I kinda lost them for awhile and we actually followed them a bit. Psst..Darth Vader is a pervert. He took a nice long walk around the lingerie department. Hahahaha.
here are the pics. Enjoy:


A nice GREEN upclose of Yoda, shaking hands with some kid like the Prime Minister. His mask is freaking me out.



Nearly lost Darth and Yoda at this point. Luckily I followed them and got a nicer better pic of them. Can you see their supervisor at the side? I just found out that Darth Vader uses escalators.



here's Darth Vader and Yoda being all friendly to the public. A side of them that we never knew. They must have taken a leaf out of Spidey's books. Hahaha. Local celebrities I must say. I bet they would give you an autographed light sabre if you asked nicely. By the way, did I spell sabre correctly? Please correct me if I didn't.

Before I go, I'm just curious and I have funny ideas and I'm just doing this survey. Would you people go out(as in on a date) with me if I were a guy?
Please post your answers in the "peas in a pod" section. Thanks very much ;)
God...my shoulders ache so much now. The things I go through just to blog. See ya!

0 comments: