Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hokkien Spoofs!

Yo! Calling all the Hokkien people out there and those who understand Hokkien!
I got some delightful stuff over here. Very funny stuff! :D
You know Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of The Sith??!
Yeah....Yoda, Darth Vader... you get the vibe. Hahaha! I have some spoofs for ya. My friend, Ying Lee, in fact just enlighthened me earlier on the fact that if you translate the lines in Star Wars to Hokkien, whahaha! You'll end up laughing on the floor! Serious! It is very funny. For example: The ever famous line of Darth Vader telling Luke that he's his father ..becomes--> Luke, gua si lim lao peh
hehehe! Nice right?? I have more. The next one is from Star Wars Episode 3, the part where Obi Wan fights Anakin :

Obi-wan: Anakin, Lu si wa eh hia di! (Anakin, you're my brother!)
Anakin: Wa.. gin.. lu..... ( I... hate...you..)
Obi-wan: Wa ai lu!! (I love you!! )


Hahaha! I bet you're rolling on the floor by now! XD
I have more, including the Matrix ;) but they're at links and you have to read them yourself. Oh by the way, those who have yet to watch Star Wars Episode 3 might want to refrain from reading anything in those links below 'cause they contain spilers. Anyway, here they are:

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith/ Xing Xing Sio Pah : Rebate of the Sip

Singlish Matrix

Here's another funny one that I've posted before but I'm not sure whether people got it or not, so I'm posting it again. It's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie in 15 minutes but it's in English. Lick here and enjoy...oh sorry, did I say lick here? ;) I meant click here and enjoy.

So..enjoy people! Have fun ;)

p.s :Ying Lee and I chatted through msn the whole night using Hokkien! Waahahahaha! XD
By the way, I'm Teochew.

0 comments: