Tuesday, August 23, 2005

---

This will be my first "no name" post. Haha..not that it matters but, anyway I'm glad to see that many people are requesting to view Snoozeville again. That just proves that it isn't a failure.
Anyway, this is going to be a short post.
Sometimes I wonder, why can't I say no to people? Everytime they ask me to help them, it's safe to say that I hardly refuse to help them at all. I know helping people is good but sometimes it's at my expense..Why can't I just learn to say no? Am I weak? I think so. Maybe it's because I tend to want to please people. Really? Then what's the crap that I keep saying about being yourself and not caring about what other people think really about? Am I being hypocritical? Sigh~ This is so mind-muddling.
Just to let you guys know...I've been sleeping really late/early (depends on how you view it) these few days. Is 2am early or late? But the point is that it makes feel like a zombie whenever I get up in the morning. Well at least I managed to nap today. Sometimes I nap during my free periods..
well that's about it for now. Off to work.

40 more days to promos! :O

0 comments: