hah!! Finally! My own list of hot guys! I had always wanted to make one but well, Suzanne got to it first before me. Not dawdling anymore..let's move on to the first guy:

Wheee! I'm sure all of you know this blonde fella here. Of course! It's Legolas a.k.a Orlando Bloom, also known as the hottest elf alive! I'm quite sure some people are drooling at this picture already. Hahaha..Hold on. There are more people to come.

Here's Orlando Bloom in some more down-to-earth attire. Love the dark hair though some reckon that he looks better blonde? What do you think? Oh..and I didn't choose the pic because he was showing his chest off. =P

Wahahahaha! Who's this funny-looking guy?? Hey, it's Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park! Woohoo..One of the hottest rockers/rappers alive, thanks to his Japanese-American parentage. This isn't a very hot picture of him but it certainly is quite funny!..oh well, I couldn't find a better one.

This is a better pic of Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park's DVD "Frat Party at the Pankake Festival". But still not the hottest picture. I have seen better ones last time but who cares! He rocks!

Ahhh...recognise this guy?? "Raindrops are falling on my head"..Still don't? Bleah..fine. This is Tobey Maguire, better known as Peter Parker a.k.a Spider-man.

Maybe this picture of him will help you refresh your memory better.. =D He's bloody hot though. Geeky hot. =D

Up next is seriously and possibly the hottest rocker ALIVE! Brandon Boyd from Incubus!!! His voice just rocks the socks off songs like "Drive" and "Wish You Were Here". Hey people, I recommend those Incubus songs for you to download..especially Drive. ;)

Do you recognise him?? He was in Lindsay Lohan's video "Over" and also in quite a few episodes of "Charmed". Actually, "Charmed" is boring now that he isn't in it. Drew Fuller : The Hottest White-Lighter To Walk on Earth and Leo isn't even included. Kekeke..

People from LOTR are very very hot actually like ARAGORN. =D Some people may not agree on Aragorn a.k.a Viggo Mortensen with me because they think he looks too gruff but to me, that's the hot thing about him. Hahahaha..

I've said it once and I must say it again..people from LOTR are hot! Dominic Monaghan over here who's currently involved in "Lost" (yay!), acting as a rockstar. But he's the hottest hobbit in LOTR. Who cares whether Frodo has the ring?!

His band makes fantastic music..mostly acid jazz though. Who's he? The Famous Cat in The Hat. You know him but you don't know his name? Let me spare you the pain (whoa..that rhymes). He's Jay Kay from Jamiroquai! Go download Jamiroquai songs 'cause they make quality music like "Virtual Insanity","Canned Heat" and "Cosmis Girl". =D =D

Well..this picture isn't particularly hot but it's interesting. It's hard to recognise Christian Bale from that angle though. Who ever thought that skinny guy from The Machinist could be so hot in Batman. hehehe.. ;)
Ahhh...this is for Suzanne and Penny who find him particularly hot.

James Marsters over here people! Actually he looks alot more mature in this pic compared to his vampire days in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" as Spike..Oh now you remember him??! He's rather quiet nowadays. Nonetheless, still very hot with his rather gothic-ish vampirish punk hotness<--- oh man what a phrase. Is there even such a phrase? =D

I'm sure many of you know this fella. Especially Hui Yi. Hahaha! Hui Yi! Here's your guy! Well, I actually like him too. Sorry Suzanne, but I think he's better than that James Lafferty whom is "yuck" to me. Hahaha. Chad Michael Murray for you people! =D =D =D

Oh this guy! I stumbled upon him while looking through my Teen People newsletter. He's a sk8er boi!! Well not really, but involved in extreme sports, you know that kind of thing? Meet Chris Fillmore, 22 years old, does Super Moto (though I'm not too sure what that is) and smoking hot! =D *drools*

Hey! That's Seth Cohen from The OC otherwise known as Adam Brody. You must have seen this fella from The OC (duh!), Gilmore Girls and Grind (the movie?) as well as the more current Mr.& Mrs. Smith! =D The hottest geek alive. That shows that being a geek isn't always bad ;)

Who's this? Oh yeah, another OC guy..the Russell Crowe lookalike: Ben Mckenzie a.k.a Ryan (dunnowhat). Hahaha.. The bad boy in the show but I think Marissa's getting even naughtier than him. Hah.but he's still hot, to me at least.
Who do you prefer though, geeky comic-loving Seth or bad boy romance torn Ryan?

This is The All-American Rejects. Not my favourite band, hey you guys know that my fav band is Linkin Park right??! Just that I think that the frontman is really hot and the guitarist is cute. The other two on the side..okla..nothing much to say about them. I don't know their names though. Their music's alright.."Dirty Little Secret" is their current single but I think "Swing Swing" is better and I like the video too ;)

Second from the right:: Takeshi Yasutoko!!!!!!! hahaha! My favourite inline-skater! Not very hot..he seemed hotter last time. Now he looks alot geekier but still cute =D The best inline-skater!! He's fantastic. Actually his elder brother is just as good, the first from the right:: Eito Yasutoko. Together, they're known as the Yasutoko brothers! Look out for them in the X-Games ;)
Last but not least,

YAY!!!! DANIEL RADCLIFFE a.k.a HARRY POTTER a.k.a DAN RAD !!!!! My favourite guy!! I don't think I need to explain more.

I know a lot of people will not agree with me but a lot more out there ALSO AGREE with me and are ready to pounce on you any moment. So, those who do now agree with me....SHADDAP!! Hahahaha!
Since he's my favourite, I should do him justice by putting another pic of him. Kekeke..

I find him to be particularly hot in this pic. It's the way he tilts his head. Just love it. This is a pic from the upcoming movie: Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire which will be released on November 18. Remember to catch it!! Have you seen the trailer?? it's really good..looks like it's going to be the best movie. I love the book too and so sorry about not having any pics of Dan Rad out of his character 'cause these are the most recent pics I have of him..HE's MINE!!! Wahahahahahahahaha!
Hui Yi, you can have Chad. Kekeke..Dan's MINE! *deranged*
over-used word in this post : hot



0 comments:
Post a Comment