OMG....My blog looks fucking ugly. Thanks to me trying to be the smart ass and put a hiatus notice on the front eh?! I'll repair it later when I wake up from sleep. Nite people and I never wished you a good night...in fact I hope everyone gets sour nightmares..I hate people wishing me sweet dreams la. it's so bloody fucking sweet that I might get diabetes melitus from it!!
i'm sorry...I'm not a very nice person right now.yeah. look at my shirt. It has a pic of an M & M with a whip and it says S & M.. belt in your mouth,knot in your hands! one of my cooler shirts. =)
the amount of swear words i'm using right now is enough to drive me into hell. Like ACDC once sang, I'm on a highway to Hell! And yes, I'm quite the sadist, having scratched myself in frustration the other time..now i have 2 marks on my thighs. How fantastic.
So sorry to Wei Jie who had to put up with my temper tonight. He's a really nice guy. Lame at times but nice. ;) Oh and if you happen to read this, I suggest you get crutches la ;)
p.s: to those who need censorship, why don't you try replacing my f words with fish?
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment