Bio - D (initially a 'C'. Got pulled down by CA)
Chem- E (got moderated from an 'F')
Math- F and was always an 'F'
Physics- I don't take Physics anymore
GP- C6( Initially was D7. Chose the wrong essay question to do) >:(
Malay- A2 (hooray! After adding CA. It was a B3 at first)
That's about it for now, I'll talk more about my school year in Singapore especially about the last day and the recent stuff and gossip that happened. Should do some reflections- something Madam Kat is so fond of. *shudder* hahaha.. Anyway, enjoy the pics that we took on the last day of our J1 year. No more slacking friends!
This was actually taken during a Physics tutorial. Obviously, I'm not there. Everyone's just posing but they look SO REAL
Class photo: Spot me! 2 girls in front (L-R): Mel, Pei Qian
Class photo. Read it for yourself and some people are missing!! This is the great class photo that was taken in Manpreet's honour coz she's going back. Will tell you why tomorrow. For now, just savour the pic.
Class photo with form teacher. What's her name? *wink*
This was taken the day before on our way back from Ikea where we bought the frame to give to Manpreet (long story. Tell you tomorrow). I look damn freaky la!! XO
(L-R) Me & Shuang Ai
That's about all I can say tonight without sacrificing much sleep. I have to go sleep now coz I'm going bird watching tomorrow...and yes, LITERALLY. Going with Carmen who has practically been forcing us to go but I'm pretty sure it'll be interesting. I like animals for one thing. Arghhh..darn it. It's the hols yet have to wake up at 7.30 am. It's not like I totally regained my sleep. haha.. I bet I get even less. So will tell you guys more later especially about the school year. Enjoy this post and see ya. I'm going to join the birds. ;)




0 comments:
Post a Comment