Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Just A Little Something For The Time Being

Here's my draft post that I had intended to post a few days back..it's still not finished ironically. Oh well, good posts take up a lot of time and energy. I thought I'll just let you have a look at what I've been thinking rather than leaving my blog empty and void..Here goes:

""As you might have already noticed...I've been an extremely bad blogger! Call me the "Very-Bad-Blogger" if you may! Send me to blogger hell if you may! I hate it when this happens. You may think that I've lost my interest in blogging but it's not true. Unknown to you and the whole public world, I actually form my blog posts in my mind. If I say so, where are they then? Let's just say that I'm not a very big fan of penning thoughts in type mode.
Where shall I start now? Initially I wanted to make a post on the reason why I was still stuck in Singapore. By the time I had gotten to it, I was finally back in Muar. Then I wanted to still make that blog, but a week had passed already. Then I thought that the perfect day to blog about was the premiere of the fourth Harry Potter movie in my eyes. Certainly something worth blogging but I procrastinated and soon, procrastination turned into sloth. A few more days passed (accompanied with TV!) and here I am!
So, shall I still talk about the reason why I was stuck in Singapore for awhile eventhough it was (and still is) the holidays? Because of...(drum roll please) bloody fucking PW!!! Hahahahaha! A stupid syllabus, a stupid subject and an oh-so-stupidly-compulsory for the A Levels in Singapore. *PW= Project Work*
What's it for? I wonder too..We're supposed to make a proposal for this non-existent and never-will-exist project (my oh my. I sound so pessimistic). But it's true! This silly project will never take place yet we wreck our brains for it and try to forge new ties with some really stupid people (That is, if you got my group). There are 3 components of PW : 1. PI (Preliminary Ideas. It's an individual component that forces you to juice your brains for a project proposal)
2. WR( Written Report. Group component and is feared by many.)
3. OP (Oral Presentation. The culprit that made most foreigners stay back during the holidays. The component that I hate the most..coz you know me, much as I like to talk, I'm not a natural public speaker and I know it and I get nervous, therefore I hate it. Hahaha!)
*Actually a few days has passed since I last typed this post*
I don't know man. My schedule doesn't really allow me to blog but I'll try, I promise you. It's been ages since I last updated. Should I continue with what I was ranting on about? Maybe a summary would be better and a lot easier on my fingers. Oh yeah, OP. OP the big dread of PW for some. It turned out quite ok for my group who were the last of the day...except, I feel that I screwed my Q&A session up. Why the heck did they ask my some silly question like "What did you gain from this project?". I would have benefited a lot more from something based on the project rather than something that required me to think on the spot. Well, I do remember myself going "Um..", "Um.." and "Um.." again. XD
On the other hand, PW was good 'cause it actually helped my class bond more. Yeah, without all our burdens (a.k.a tutorials, homework and lectures), we had a lot more time to chat with each other and occasionally hanging out together for a meal and maybe a little more after that. No, I don't mean any "hanky-pankying" around or even a "pow-wow", if you know what I mean. ;) Although my class is generally divided into 2 groups (trust me, we even have little subgroups) and we also hung out that way, it was great as we got to know each other better and even visited some residences like Shuang's!!! :D Well, we kind of crashed her place during her OP practice and went bowling after that! Super fun and did you know? That's the first time I ever bowled, let alone bowled in my ACJC uniform. I didn't do too bad..53,49 and 63 (something like that). At least better than a certain someone. *turns away and coughs a very suspicious cough that sounds a lot like "Shi Wei!"* Oh excuse me, didn't see that little cough coming. I need to be more cautious. You never know, there just might be a Chris lurking behind me with a dagger, ready to stab whenever I badmouth his "beautiful" though it's not like I do it often at all!! Hahaha! ""

Well, it's not done but you guys wanted something right? I guess I will continue again tomorrow as it is getting late and I promise I'll try to blog more regularly!! :D =P

oh no, Kong Kong (grandfather) is coming back tomorrow (from Singapore) which means more housework and more plates for Tobby and I to clean. Tobby's my house elf (me) who emerges every moment there is housework to do. Tobby has been getting restless and rather rebellious these few days. Housework can be quite a pain in the butt.

I've been working like a house elf

0 comments: