Blog Assignment: Post 5 weird and random facts about yourself and pass it on another 5 people at the end. i.e they have to post 5 weird and random facts in their blogs! (as typed by Suzanne)
- I can't watch horror movies because my imagination is too wild and has a life of its own. After a horror movie, everything that reflects freaks me out to death eg. water, glass, window. I even start imagining the ghost's faces. I even got scared last time when I watched " Are you afraid of the dark?" on...NICKELODEON!!!
- One of my hobby includes cleaning my ear with cotton buds and also cleaning my belly button. Yeah, I think Shi Wei knows about this. =D
- The hair growing on my big toe is 1.5 cm. I know because I measured it AND it grew so long because I kind of experimented with cutting it with a nail clipper.
- I like male hamsters because their testicles are nice, warm and cushiony. Hence, nice to touch. *you can call me a pervert if you like*
- When I was younger, about 3-5 years of age, I was super girly. (yes you heard that right). My mum said I would cry if I didn't change into a new dress EVERY SINGLE TIME we went out. (I didn't know I was such a ..diva) . As Carmen said (staring at me up and down) , "What happened to you?"
Hahaha! Ok. That's my 5 weird and random facts. At first, I wanted to make a double dose and do 10, but I decided that I'll spare myself of all the shame, ya.
So, Penny ( if you still have a blog), Kenneth, Ru Xing, Ci Pei and...KOKO!!!! Do this blog assignment!! But I doubt many of you will do it.
Later ~



0 comments:
Post a Comment