Yesterday I believe. Oh by the way, Happy New Year all! Sorry if I haven't been able to reply all comments on my shoutbox. Have been pretty busy lately, what with packing and going back and unpacking..bleh.
So ask me, "How was school today?"
And I shall say, "It sucked. It was fucking crap."
Nah just kidding. I'm jolly, so I shall say, "Hey it wasn't too bad. Nothing much actually(thanks to the extra long assembly) except for GP which was considerably the most intensive."
I forgot to tell you guys that all my schoolmates (ACJC people) have moved to NUS High, leaving me alone(not literally la) in Oldham Hall. =(
Benci, I got to know about it during the hols and now I have to go to school by public bus alone! Grr...hostel doesn't seem the same without them..oh well, it was the silly MOE's decision after all.
Anyway, I'll cut short coz it's already late and I want to sleep early coz I don't want to be late for school especially since now I have to take the public bus which is super packed in the morning!! Full of St. Margaret's..
School bus was alright, took longer than it should 'cause it was during peak hours. Felt rather lonely. Sigh~
By the time I reached school, it was bloody packed with people and lots of NEW J1s too! What a shock..Ahh, still remember that time when my first day in ACJC just started. Anyways, we were greeted by very cheerful people(J2s) at the gate, welcoming us seniors back to school..sien le. They supplied us with mentos. I managed to get 2 =D
Assembly was long and weird because now as J2s, we no longer sit in the hall but sit in LT1. I prefer the hall though. You get a better view of everything and OH..the hall was full of different school uniforms. Very interesting! Usual speeches, welcoming speeches and stuff and guess what? Principal recycled her speech. I still remember bits and pieces of it. (evidence that I was ATTENTIVE)
After that it was straight to lessons for us but J1s had to undergo the rather fun orientation. Wished I was having fun too. Sigh~
But no worries, lectures today wasn't anything much 'cause the computer was spoiled. Hooray for technology! Oh then I had some free periods which I spent whiling away, looking around in the canteen and I took this picture below..

I didn't do my leftover work because..if I did, I felt kind of weird as I would be the only one in the whole canteen who was doing work. Haiya, first day of school, give me some license to slack abit more la before we start grinding and racking our brains to crumbs.
And here's an interesting tidbit, it's actually very easy to spot Malaysians apart from Singaporeans, not only because of their uniform uniform which is almost identical throughout the whole nation but because they were nerdier,gawkier and more awkward. I'm so sorry that I had to say that but's the sorry truth..though I'm sure I was cooler than them then eventhough we're of the same age too. Haha =D The guys have their pants hanging, just touching their ankles. They wear their pants higher, they wear their ties tight. Girls have ponytails. One in baju kurung with a really whack bag. High socks and long pinafores almost reaching calves.. -.-"
Sigh..Abit malu leh. I was very tempted to pat some of them on the back and say, " Hi Malaysian scholar. I'm Malaysian too!" But most of them looked pretty petrified that I didn't though maybe I'll do it tomorrow =D
Orientation games almost the usual. As for me, work and the normal routine la.
Oh! They tested the air-con in my room today! Damn syok because I sweating and dripping all over! But after that, they asked us to switch it off. Grr..
Okla. That's all for now. Toodles.
-chareli-
p.s: everyone's staying up late again, working like mad, getting less sleep than the silly 40 winks. sigh, this year is hardwork year. no fooling around. nighty night.



0 comments:
Post a Comment