
..to Need For Speed Most Wanted!!! I'm getting depressed 'cause I can't beat Earl so that I can be no.9 on the Blacklist..Grrr..all because of that stupid sprint.

sigh...I WANNA BE 1st on THAT BLACKLIST!! Seriously, I'm playing it near 24/7...die la..better finish the game quick before it takes over my life. Qiao Wen just told me that she thought that only guys like to play these kind of games..what do you think? I think that's utter rubbish and she believes my bro was the one who influenced me..but I feel that's true. =D Not that it's bad. Gamers have very keen senses, you know? =D All girl gamers out there, please prove that statement wrong!!
I would also like to say that I'm now driving a Porsche and........I so enjoy adding value to my bounty!! Love evading the police (those dumbasses..=P ) Just now, I dodged like 4 roadblocks. Major event today.. =D And you know what? Haha, now when I see police, I feel kinda guilty..and it's only a game!!
TRY IT
toodles.
-chareli-



0 comments:
Post a Comment