"Correction: Dun be scared. We dun aim to fail ppl. There should be moderation judging on past years. So dun worry. I have been in the college long enough to see worst bums who dun do a single thing the whole year through and have nothing in their grey faulty get promoted."
-Madam Najmah, my wonderful funky Malay teacher, on the Promos. I was very afraid that I would have to repeat. Luckily, I managed to scrape through. Thank God! =D And of course, thanks so much Cikgu for reassuring me.
"Ya well in the perfect world of friendster most things r bull shit. Hey then y don u ask ur dear gurmesh abt his testimony 4 her. So pretty until put as desktop."
-Suzanne, the one and only, on how Friendster is such a crappy bullshitty superficial thing. The "her" is someone whom I dislike immensely...someone who stays near to me. Enough said. She does not deserve a mention on my blog.
"At tanjung. Wow there's this old uncle running. And i just realised that I cannot run so fast for so long! Malu.."
-Suzanne again. Haha, I sms her alot. This is funny 'cause she was at the town park and an old 'uncle' probably overtook her. =P EXERCISE MORE!
"I just got sounded by queen pork chop herself. just because her office in the middle of nowhere, doesn't mean she can in off on everyone. Ugly inbred cunt."
-Koko and his 'beautiful' language. =P I would curse too if some stupid f***ing woman did that to me. Haha..
"Kekekeke i'm disembowelling her in my mind right now. A little black sauce some ginger. My braised pork leg and innards bak kut tea should taste just nice."
-This is the continuation of his sms. Haha, he was mentally cooking her up. My bro just loves pork..like father like son.
"Oh my god we got the same score. Haha now muar hi tech already. Last time mine was this old book with answers liquid papered off. And the color is yellow."
-Can you believe it? My Koko and I scored the same marks for our driving theory test!!!! 44/50. Not the best but enough to pass. Hahaha! Great minds think alike eh..He said ours was hi tech 'cause we did our test using computers. Something that didn't really exist in his time. Haha =D
"I dunno what's the cost la. If got time i'll go do hair, told u what. And hey, didn't u tell me the same thing abt harry potter? Chill la why getting angry all?"
-I was playing around with Suzanne that day. I wasn't really angry. You see, we were going to watch Narnia that day and she was like "If you guys are late, I'll go in first." Then I said, "Walao, you lousy woman" or something like that la..Hahaha, she thought I was angry with her. I was just pulling her leg and my God, she sounds like Gurmesh la! By the way, she did iron her hair that day and I must say, it was nice =D
"Yeah well.. ----- has changd. Frm my point anyway. I'm developing 'p----- syndrome'aka always touching hair. This better den last time I did in seremban. Gnite!"
-This sms is also from Suz but I censored some words 'cause they involved people that we both know. I agree with her too, that girl has changed and Suz just couldn't get enough of her straight ironed hair. She kept touching it! =P
"26mins till i go home. And holiday. Wee!! Can wait!"
-Koko sounded really funny on New Year's Eve..haha.. Wee? Super whack la. He hates working, the poor thing. That's why he can't get enough of public holidays and weekends.
"Yea! All the best to u too and have a great new year! Is the causeway crowded? Or u using second link..Your last few msgs with maxis line."
-Suz was wishing me farewell on New Year's Eve, the day that I left to come back here. I was very bummed that day and I shouldn't have been, you know, because I would be meeting my friends again whom I missed during the holidays..but I was feeling super bummed la. Didn't feel like coming back eventhough Muar isn't that interesting. Well, it is my hometown... Hah, I use second link and it was a joke between us that Maxis hates me 'cause I kept experiencing lost sms. Like for a few days, it would be dead quiet. No sms, no nothing and then next day, they all suddenly flood it. But then I finally realised that it was also because I didn't clear my inbox. Haha =D
"So sad, gonna miss u. :( ok, u take care, study hard n b a gud gal, k?Hehe... Tata... (",) "
-Here's Michelle Lee bidding me farewell. Sigh, I only met her once the whole of 2005!! I'm supposedly known to be "naughty". Hehehe, got to live up to my reputation, I guess.
Actually, the next few sms-es will all be sms-es of farewell messages.
"Halo..Oh..Hmm..Too bad u cant celebrate with us..Hmm..Ok..Thx..Happy new year too..May all ur wishes will come true in this coming doggy year..Take care"
-Michelle Leong & "the gang" were having some gathering that night to celebrate the new year. Actually, I hate it when sms-es are full of "...". I find it damn annoying la. Oh well, at least it's another goodbye message.
"Eh good bye!and good luck in everything ya!see you ! happy new year!"
-This sms is from Cindy, one of my great friends all the way since primary years. Sigh, she has moved to KL eversince the New Year.
"Too bad u cant celebrate with us.. Nyway, happy new year2 u. Best wishes and c u on chinese new year. Sayo."
-Hian Shynn's sayo reminds me of sayur..you know, vegetable in Malay. =P I hope I'll be able to meet up with them on CNY but I think the hols are too short to make everything happen. I'm just plain lucky to be able to go back ..
"Hi chareli.hehe.i'm down wif fever,jz woke up!u nuh,i'm reli glad 2hav da chance 2chat wif u tis yr..i'll c u again during cny?take care of urself,k?happy n.y!"
-You know, if it weren't for the driving practical, I wouldn't have been able to meet Wen Dee again! It was really good to meet her again after having lost touch with her for awhile. She's one of my best pals since primary. In fact, she's my first best friend! I remember her mentioning in my Friendster testimonials that sometimes she would be afraid to talk to me. Walaoeh, it's not like I'm that intimidating ok?! I don't intimidate people at all loh..I guess it was the gap la..Sigh~ Time flies.
"O_o mayb she does miss u..---- - called me yest 2ask abt some tut stuff n den she askd abt u2!Like what u doin @ goin bak..d impact u hav on these ppl. Freaky!"
-From Suz again! Hahaha..she was telling about this ex-classmate of ours that both of us didn't really like. Why? 'Cause she's a f***ing fake and bloody sneaky liar.. Grrr..I don't like her anymore. I used to be ok with her, you know? Until she did something behind my back. Sneaky freak..So..I was super surprised when I read this sms! Because I haven't exactly been thinking about her much throughout 2005. I'm surprised she still thinks of me. Haha, I just like to say that I leave impact on people's lives.
"Bon voyage!gud luck 2 u 2.woohoo..we'r gonna mis u 2.do drop by during cny ya!"
-Kai Xin wishing me "Bon Voyage!". See, everyone is counting on me to be back during CNY. I hope I'll be back. Actually, my relatives were contemplating to have it in Singapore this year. Luckily, they decided to have it in Muar!! I wanna play with the new OSIM chair man! Hahaha..
Next, sms-es from 2006..
"Yeah these bands tend to come at the wrong time. Work sucks really bad. I've decided to change jobs. Now currently looking."
-Koko commenting on concerts 'cause I told him that Dream Theater (one of his fav bands) will be coming to Singapore on his birthday (27th Jan)..Also, Oasis is coming and Fort Minor too! FM's coming on 1st March. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to go because it's near my Term Exam period..but hooray! School decided to push the terms till after March hols, which means I can go if I study sufficiently!! Yay! MIKE SHINODA!! WAIT FOR ME!!! =D
"Oh my God. I was just abt 2pick up d phone 2sms u.. N walah! U sms me already! Must b psychic. really good2hear u say i'm ur best fren..u r 2 :) hey, can't believe i'm listenin 2 bsb's greatest hits cd. I used 2 b gaga abt them when i was younger. Now just closet fan! Haha! After 10 years still boys. Lol"
-Right, Suzanne. Closet fan. Don't lie lah!!! Hahahaha..hardcore fan lah u!! Kekeke, this isn't the first time that we both are like 'psychic'. I think it's the second! Cool eh? Ever had moments like that with your best friend?
"Today is World Bestfriends Day. Send to all ur Good Friends, even me, hoping I'm 1 of them. c how many u get back. U r lovable if u get 7. HAppY BstFRIENDS DAY!- Ps. I know I'm lovable alrd so u dun have to send back to me... I just want to use up my credit...haha...=P miss u guys-"
-Haha! This super adorable sms is from Ru Xing, my ex-roomie. Kekeke..she really is cute lah eventhough you should never piss her off. She rattles off curses like a machine gun!! Oh yeah, this sms is actually a really cuckoo sms that was forwarded to me by 3 people initially. Then I don't usually send this kind of sms, seriously! So I was comtemplating whether to reply and I did..out of pity. Haha..Then I ended up sending to more people, some Malaysian mates and some of my Singaporean classmates which was a really cuckoo thing to do 'cause it's just really cuckoo lah. And I know I will get replies from my Malaysian pals. I was more or less like testing the waters with my classmates. Haha! Only 2 replied and guess what?! They're both guys..which is really weird, 'cause I thought only girls like to do this kind of silly stuff except me lah. This time was an exception because something possessed me to send that cuckoo sms. =P
"Rob mit midd glov old kli ju x canon minnu bust ll delux lit'd ulioly jrc'd tug kitsl 'll he.z kirk"
-This stupid sms is from Wei Jie who managed to convince me it was a hidden message and I was supposed to read it carefully. After that, he convinced me to write it backwards and I did! On my Math tutorial somemore. Then I was like, "Bloody f***! I can't see a thing!". I'm sure that by now, you guys must have realised that the message is fraud. Well, everyone did except me....even after he told me there was no hidden message. I'm so dumb lah... -.-"
Oh wait..this is just fresh in..the lastest sms from Suzanne. Hahaha!
"Ya good good. When i first saw u in st5, i didn't really think much just tot u must b smart 2skip a grade. Then in st6 i tot u were doraemon's biggest fan!But then in sec sch when i got 2 noe u, ure an alternative person :) not like d rest of our classmates not 2 mention u can b quite wild. Haha!"
- Hahaha! That's her reply for me asking whether she ever thought of me as a nerd or rather whether her first impression of me was a nerd..'cause usually people think I'm the studious kind (studious=nerd). Sigh~ I think I'm trapped in a nerd's body. Haha! I'm definitely not mainstream for sure. Suz's not a nerd either but I called her a geek. Haha! Oh by the way, st= standard. "Standard" is Singapore's "primary". Actually, this is the second time my friend called me wild. I remembered Gurmesh calling me that too...am I that bad???! *looks up with puppy dog eyes* (Not that I have any anyway..I have tiny slits for eyes. My family calls it the "Seet Eyes".) =P
You know, these aren't the only sms-es that are memorable to me. Actually I had quite a number of them but unfortunately, I had to delete alot because my inbox was flooded...and when my inbox is flooded, I experience that "Maxis-Hates-Chareli" syndrome. Haha!
Oh and I'm glad to say that I finally kicked Earl's ass and I'm officially no.9 on the Blacklist!! Yay! For your information, I'm talking about Need For Speed: Most Wanted...the most exhilirating game ever. Everyone, play it! It's a superb game! =D
Today, I did French plaits for Qiao Wen..I must say, my hands were rather rusty after not tying other people's hair for such a long time. I mean, I can do it for myself but yeah, it's a little different when it's with other people and also, when her hair is so smooth that it keeps slipping out of my fingers. Well, congratulate me 'cause I managed to make decent plaits. ;)
Yesterday's PE was funny yet disgusting. Funny because you get to see everyone in swimsuits. Hahaha, funny to see how thin some people are, like a bag of bones. Digusting because well, some are too thin for words and gosh, some guys have hair down their navel like my koko! Kekeke..But it was fun la. I joined the group that had to learn freestyle....AGAIN. I was in the same group last year but it's a fun group. The teacher's great for one. =D
And here's another milestone for me, yesterday I slept near 12 hours!!! I slept from 7.45pm till....morning. I woke up at 1.05 am but went back to sleep of course. Damn cool la! I must have been super exhausted. It's like 2 days worth of sleep for me..hahaha =D AND I WASN'T A LAZY PIG, I WOKE UP EARLY FOR ONCE...7.33am. Couldn't sleep anymore lah, totally overdosed with "z's".
Now, everyone in the room is sleeping except me. Proves that I'm still unformidably "nocturnal." =D
Today, I was bored, lost and bored and alone eventhough I'm constantly surrounded with people. Eversince the ACJC people left for NUS High, I feel like isolating myself most of the time. Like I don't belong here and there except for my floor and my room. I do miss them, especially Carmen. I was super bored today. Sue Wen had some sexual education talk in school today (Hah! Sounds interesting.). Shi Wei was out for most of the day with her "beloved". Qiao Wen left soon for her first ever concert, Stefanie Sun, live in Singapore's Indoor Stadium. I couldn't online so, fuck linksys and josefine. I just left myself with my own devices. My own means of finding entertainment. I couldn't go out because I'm super broke and..actually, I have alot of work today but the mood just wasn't there..as always. Why is life so depressing and mundane sometimes? Forgive me for getting so pathetic all of a sudden...as I believe my earlier part on sms-es was rather cheery. Scholars say they feel inferior..how would I feel? All my mates' skin is better than mine. I have like more dots than everyone combined. God damnit, I'm near 18 and I have a horribly pathetic love life. Haha..but in reality, I shouldn't be dwelling on the pitifulness of my love life. Now's not the time. Keep focus on my subs to make it happen! It as in success.(Ahh...I'm finally starting to feel sleepy).
Music helps. Music is the saviour for my soul....but it also doesn't help that not many people share the same taste as me except maybe my Koko and that's it. Eventhough Shi Wei and I share almost similar tastes in music, it still is similar and not exactly all the same. Because of all these differences, I can feel alot of my friends drifting away, be it my old or new friends.
You know, when you listen to favourite bands/singers again, you rediscover all that made you loved them so much. It's such a satisfying feeling. I don't know how many people can understand me 'cause people always call my all-time-favourite band :NOISY. Rubbish I say. Rubbish. You don't appreciate music that's why. Oh by the way, Mike Shinoda's side project: Fort Minor is coming to Singapore on March 1st!!! I can go!! Term exams are pushed till after the March hols! Yay =D =D They aren't my favourite but if I can't see LP, let me see Mike first at least. Hahaha...and the tickets are reasonably priced too! Can't wait =D But when that passes, time will just shoot by too and before you know it, it'll be our A' Levels already. Arghhh..
Anyways, I should stop already. This is growing (or already is) a super long post. I shall rediscover my LP pride in peace. It's been awhile since I rocked out.
See ya people. Nitey nite.
-chareli-
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment