Hahahaha!
Here's proof! I cover my head with pillows!
Here's another picture that I want to share with everyone. It was taken after the supper on Oldham Hall's orientation. All Malaysian J2's but then...I'm the only one from ACJC!! The rest are AJCians. Don't I look super burnt? Kekeke..like "chao tah" or something. And just for your information, because of various reasons, I ended up going to church for 3 days in a row! Including Orientation Day (Saturday). How wonderful.. Monday wasn't really church. It was more like chapel in school.
Right now, I'm the only one awake....because I slept earlier, from 7pm to 9.50pm. So scary. Kekeke..my sleep pattern has altered itself. Hope I won't miss breakfast later and I won't doze off in Math tuition. I NEED TO SATISFY MY YEARNING FOR NOISY SONGS...It has been way too long.
visit snoozeville!
toodles.
-chareli-
p.s: I received my first and only CNY card today! From Suzanne..Super duper cool! It made my day. Thanks, gal! =D I also received 2 angpaus already..from Kuku Ngoh and Kuku Chang. Nyahahaha!




0 comments:
Post a Comment