Friday, January 27, 2006

An Insight Into My Life and Much More Beyond That...

Many of you know me, yeah. That kind of thing. Hah. But you don't know how a "normal" day goes for me, yeah? So, allow me to enlighten all you ignorant people out there. Hah! ;)
First, let's start with the fundamentals...THE CRIB! Yeah man!
Welcome to my bed/room (haha) in
ACS Oldham Hall: Boarding School for Boys and Girls and Gays are not excluded too!
Well, I stay in a 4-bedded room with roomies : Shi Wei, Qiao Wen and the newest addition, Sue Wen! Yadi ya da..My bed is the bed which is directly in front of the door. I love my place the most because I have the most space between my bed and my table. However, as if I had to compensate for my good fortune, my cupboard location sucks. Everyone has to walk through my space to get to the door. That's why you'll never catch me changing there, even though it's not like something you'll want to see. =P
Anyway, how's my current bedsheet? It's my favourite one with spaceships, astronauts and all. =D As if there isn't enough "blue" in the room, my blanket is blue too and sometimes, I wear all blue to sleep! Super blue aura..

Welcome to my "trusty" whiteboard that also serves as "Chareli's Doodle World". I haven't been drawing much on it lately. Anyway, it also serves as a superb ancient PDA. ;)

Here's my baby again! Love her, don't you? Can see all my stuff there. Some of you might actually recognise it. Haha! Oh yeah, that big pink pig that you see sitting comfortably there is my handphone holder, a super-duper-cool birthday from Lim Zhi and Pei Ying ;) Both have left Oldham Hall for JPA scholarships. Sigh~

This is a very recent addition to my "very small" amount of possessions. Read the description. It tells all. Argh, you can't see the spider now because it's all folded up. Never mind. You can look for it in IKEA yourself!
Ok. That's set. Now let me talk about a normal school day. I usually wake up around 5.48-5.59am. Haha. Super odd numbers, yeah? Brush teeth and woohoo, it's time to wake the rest of the room (meaning Shi Wei and Qiao Wen. Sue Wen wakes up even earlier than me!). Beware the charging of the groggy people! Hahaha.. After that, rush off to the bus stop opposite the hostel. Yeah, now I have to take public bus to school. All the MOE's fault. Damnit. >.<>

I sit somewhere near the 3rd and 4th row. Nowadays, usually sit at the 4th row with Penny and Wei Jie. Lots of space and really cold because that's where the air-con blows at. Grrr... Recently, a few more people decided to join the backrow gang. Damn..

This was taken last Monday. Just to show a random scene in a Bio Lab. We don't seem to be doing much at the moment 'cause we're enjoying a moment of slacking since madam went to collect her worksheet. Kekeke.. rare pic too because you never ever see Priya sleep!!!

A typical scene after MASS PE which super sucks!!! Yeah, I know. We all look like Spongebob Squarepants in that shirt. Today during Mass PE, the PE teachers were like " Oh, we wanna train you for cross-country since it's coming soon, on Feb 8th." Yeah right. Whatever la. Just say sadistic torture can already what. Don't have to resort to such euphemisms! Hah. Anyway, boys are always separated from girls. This time, the girls were supposed to do 5X400m rounds under 14.00 minutes. I was doing ok at first until the last few rounds where I started dying. Hahaha. Nolah, I mean that I started to get a stitch which made me slow down in the last few rounds. And bloody hell, I reached the end point late by 5 seconds!!! Bei Shi was like on the dot but me??! Late by 5 seconds. So, had to go for an extra round. Whoopee! More running. But since it was the last round, I buat tak kisah already lah and just walked..and kept walking and walking till near halfway...Madam suddenly used the loudspeaker and said "Chareli! Don't walk, keep running!" I was like, "What the fuck!!" Also because it was slightly embarassing (hey the whole school can hear!!) and amusing to say the least. But surprisingly, none of my guy friends heard it! They must be deaf. Kekeke..

Nothing ends the day better than a nice bout of the good ole' roll call in the hostel that occasionally makes you feel like biting off the AHM's head. Hah. That's how "fun" it is. Bloody time-wasting procedure. That's Miss Iris over there..the so-called tallest peak in the picture, excluding all the hands of course. Sometimes you can skip it by "sleeping" (may it be real or even fake)..but I'm not like some people, yeah? *hint hint*. Hah.
That's a basic day in my life..school day that is. Oh i forgot to add that I usually end school around 4.30pm too. That's like near 9 hours spent in school! So super freaky. I spend more time there than I spend at home!!
Anyway, the festive mood has already kicked in. Me absolutely no mood to do anything else but slack. I'm skipping school tomorrow anyway. Bleah, it's just Chinese New Year celebrations. I've already seen it once, last year. Quite fun actually. Pei Qian's performance was the absolute highlight of the whole concert. Superb ruan player! That's a definite must-see plus also the dikir barat by the Malay Society which is super hilarious and very original. Before that, I think we also "lou-ed yi sang" with our seniors last year. We're probably doing it this year too. Hahaha, yi sang all over the table. A super-messy affair. Something neat freaks should never ever witness or risk getting a heart attack!
Yay, I can't wait to pon school and go home tomorrow. Please give me some credit la. I hardly ever pon school, you know! Like once in a seriously blue moon! Haha..
Oh before I end, it's also Koko's birthday!! Hooray!! That fella's already 25 years old. So damn fast. Sounds so old...which reminds me that I'll be 18 this year. Urghh. Whoopee! Can't wait to meet him back home. Yeah! ;)
Happy Birthday, Koko!

Toodles people. I need to wake up slightly early because Singtel people will be coming to fix my internet line. Yippee! And of course, I need to be in Woodlands MRT station by 12.30pm. God, I hate the red line. Anyway, just in case, Happy Chinese New Year everyone! =D

-chareli-

I NEED NOISY SONGS! WOOHOO!

0 comments: