Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Little Amendment To The Previous

The whole day wasn't all that bad.
Actually it was as bad as I already had described, but I forgot something very small that cheered me up a little. Well, I scored the highest for my GP Common Test 2. 48/50!! Hee hee =) Sadly it's just the common test, not the terms. But then, scoring high for my common tests will gurantee more ground for my GP exam papers whenever they need them. That's my strategy. That's why I always try to score as high as possible for all the GP common tests. But some may just say that..aiya. open book test what. Scored the highest? No big deal la! Oh yeah? Hah! I don't care man. Doing this test still requires a skill. Try it on your own la! Bet you'll only score a bug. Nyahah! :P
That felt good.
Oh. Another thing. Penny is actually one of the best things that ever happened to me. I didn't mention her name in the previous post because she wasn't really involved in my terms. I felt ashamed. Yes. Surprisingly.
So it's not your fault. It's mine too.
Reading your sms actually made me cry. Maybe it was the music. Nah. I'm sure it was the message. It really touched me. Penny, you're one of the best friends I've ever had. Thanks so much for being there.

-chareli-

cheers for Chem SPA Skill A tomorrow and good luck!

0 comments: