Yeshhhh... you got that right. I'm still in school. Having 2 or 3 free periods. 3 if you count recess actually.
AND I'M FREAKING BORED!!!!!!
I have no mood to study. Neither can I sleep. *gasps*
"What??! You can't sleep??! That's like horrendously impossible!"
I know! It's so weird and to think that I went to bed at 3.44am last night (or rather morning). =X
I didn't really plan to sleep that late last night. In fact, I told Kenneth that I would be going to bed earlier. Right, "earlier" indeed. Kekeke =P
What really happened was that Nive called me up. Having some complications earlier. It was around 12am but I still had yet to go shower. Anyway, it's not unusual la. Just one of my weird habits that my hostelmates have gotten used to. So, I was talking to her and stuff. Showered. Talked again. It was a super fun chat and it took place at 1 plus! Despite that, she did kind of disrupt my plans to watch Naruto though. =P Our conversation finally ended (with much interruptions in between from Michele. Haha!)when I sensed that my dear friend was really quite sleepy. Haha! Well, who wouldn't be sleepy at those unearthly hours?
After that, I thought of going to sleep but seriously, after the phone call, I felt quite awake and was dying to watch the Naruto that painstakingly loaded on my computer (I don't understand why it was particularly slow in loading last night). I guess you wouldn't be surprised to know that I proceeded to watch 3 episodes which were SUPER GOOD and FUNNY! Later, I pitied Shi Wei and felt that it would be best to sleep but to be honest with you, I still felt quite awake.
It wasn't very hard waking up this morning at 5.58am still but I resented the fact that I was the only one in my room who had to go to school. I guess it's only fair for them since those AJCians have been having exams the whole week.
Being the lazy bum that I was, I took a cab to school morning. My bodily functions were seriously lagging this morning. Not much point to hurry myself and get myself in a sleepy fuss. =P Actually, I'm just lazy la. Hahaha!
Bell just rang. It's supposed to be Physics supp now. Not sure whether I should hang out in my base class (just a floor above this computer lab.). I think I'll go. Sometimes, hanging out by yourself with a radio and a computer can be pretty boring especially if it's supplied with super slow internet. However so, I still prefer a computer compared to the company of certain people who can slowly kill you with their boring existence. It's not even worth listening or talking about them. Insensitive as I may sound, I still think that I'm already quite nice to give them a nod or two whenever they're "communicating" to me.
Woo.. Dennise and Mahdi just came into the com lab but we're all doing our own thing.
ONE MORE THING, I wish the radio would PLAY SOME BETTER SONGS. ARGHHH. I want my own songs. One can only take in so much trash from the radio. =P
Off I go. Bye then!
-chareli-
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment