Told you it was small, but it's sufficient for one person, right? Brazil's leading, of course. 2-nil. However, commentators are saying that Ghana is playing better soccer than Brazil and I actually kind of agree with them. Haha!
One thing though, Kaka is freaking hot. *drools*
and ..... why do all the Ghana players look alike? =P
Kenneth's going for NS health check later (It's Wednesday already, right?). Darn, he's not coming to school then.
Me: Health check with Yi Liang?
Ken: Yup. Both of us chose the same day. We registered late.
Me: That means you two can strip together la! Woohoo! Then you guys can compare dicks. Maybe Yi Liang will go, "Eh Kenneth, yours bigger than mine le. Mine smaller."
Ken: CHARELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mind ah...... -.-"
Me: *sniggers*
Kaka just got substituted. About 7 more minutes till the match ends and I'm supposed to study my Biochemistry for my class test tomorrow. Sigh~ Footbal..
*ZE ROBERTO ,no. 11, JUST SCORED BRAZIL'S 3rd GOAL!!!!!!!
Football makes one very lazy. Luckily it's only a class test.
Toodles.
I shall not tell you the score =P
-chareli-



0 comments:
Post a Comment