Sorry la huh. I'm having a Bio test tomorrow and it's on Growth, Development and Regulation as well as Asexual Reproduction. Darn, I haven't finished mugging and I'm here blogging. Slightly bored la. I have this feeling that I have to go into hiatus pretty soon. As Clarence (President of the 30th Students' Council) said today, 28 more days to the Prelims! It's funny how 28 days sounds more horrifying as compared to 4 more weeks. Better to scare myself than still slack around I guess. So, that probably rules out going to the movies to watch Pirates 2. How sad..
My school had our 31st Students' Council Investiture today. Funny that it wasn't as impressive as how it first appeared to me last year. I still remember that I was in total awe then. This year, sometimes it seemed like a bore and rather comical (It's comical and horrifying everytime dear Rossie yowls into the mic. Dear Lord, please save us all from that mind-blasting yowling of hers.). I still liked that part where the whole school was totally nonchalant when it came to reading some "passage" and we were also totally clueless as to when we should stand or sit during the arrival of the Guest of Honour. Haha! Other than that, nothing much felt except maybe a bit of sadness seeing those familliar faces of the 30ths leaving the Council. Ah. Your time has to come and go anyway.
I've been totally addicted to Jap songs this few days. I dunno why but I like them alot. Haha.. a refreshing change from English material I guess. I never knew that I would get so into J-rock.. Thanks Koko, Jian Nan and some from Wei Jie also la and one from Christine too! Actually more thanks to Koko for starting it off with Yokan by Dir En Grey. One of my favourite songs. Now, let me list out the few songs that I've been listening to non-stop and also some of my few favourites (in no preferrence):
- Yokan- Dir En Grey
- Cage- Dir En Grey
- Stay Away- Larc En Ciel
- Love Song- Luna Sea
- Jojoushi - Larc En Ciel
- Kana - Hebi Ichigo
- Hound Dog Rocks - came from Naruto (Don't ask me why the name's so weird.)
- Wind - Naruto song too (The English's kinda funny though.)
- Naruto's 2nd Opening Song - Title is something like Haruna Kanata..bla bla. The guitar's great when you blast it.
- Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni - Little by Little (Naruto's 3rd Opening)
- Naruto's 4th Opening - Title's something like Fighting Dreamers!
- Seishun Kyousoukyoku - Sambomaster (I love the guitar.. 5th opening)
- Remember - Flow (8th opening!)
- Driver's High - Larc En Ciel (I like the guitar more than the singing!)
- Cowboy Fuck! - Dragon Ash (Again, the title is weird. Ask Jian Nan. He sent it to me.)
- Pray - Tommy heavenly6 (Very nice song.)
- The Final - Dir En Grey (Currently my favourite song!)
Go listen to them. Download them or ask me to send to you or something la. Grab them by the balls! Hahaha! These songs rock.. in my opinion. Maybe you'll like them too. I have a few more nice ones, just that I didn't list them out.
Ok..I'll be off to continue mugging. Wish me luck and guess what, Avril's married! Congrats!
-chareli-



0 comments:
Post a Comment