Anyway, I've been cabbing to school too often for my own good. No wonder my money flows like water. Bloody affairs you said? Don't worry. I shall not bore you with stories of the falling endometrium wall. Actually, it all really started after our Bio lecture when it was time for BLOOD DONATION! Woots! My 2nd time and it's not like I need my parents' consent anymore (I'm 18, remember?). But then again, I didn't really tell my parents last year when I was still underaged. I just let my AHM sign my form. Haha!
The whole process is quite funny actually..though it did seem that they were more rigid this year as compared to the Blood Donation Drive held in ACJC (my school, in case you didn't know.) last year. Here's how a typical blood donation would go, according to my experience from my only 2 donations so far:
- Register your name, class and IC. number.
- Let the girl at the counter register your "clocking-in" timing on a nice slip of paper which she'll pass to you later on.
- Get this questionaire which asks the most bizarre questions ever. Actually, they're still bizarre to me because they're about your "sex life" and here's someone who's never been kissed in her life yet. Some of the questions are pretty funny. Eg. "Have you been to prison?", "For male donors: Have you had sex with another male before?"..etc. Haha!
- After completing the questionaire, you patiently wait while registering your name into the their files. Don't want their donor to run loose now, do we?
- Have a short check-up with the doctor. He'll check your blood pressure, temperature and weight (very crucial because you cannot donate your blood is you're underweight= less than 45kgs!). After that, the doctor will ask you stupid questions like "Are you married?" and "Do you have many sexual partners?" . Eh hallo! You didn't even ask me whether I've had sex before la. Wth. Haha!
- Go for a quick blood test. The sudden pang of the needle on your finger can hurt quite abit.
- You're free to go donate your blood now.... unless you were like me this morning. Yours truly missed breakfast as usual and was asked to have some refreshments before donating. Never ever donate blood on an empty stomach.
Now this is the fun part. All the needle poking comes in. They rub you with anaesthesia... They give you painkiller. Suddenly, you see the fucking huge needle and get the biggest shock of your life but hey, when it's poked in, it doesn't hurt at all. Mine hurt more this year because the dear aunty who was attending to me walked around right after rubbing my arm with anaesthesia. It could have worn off a little already. Damnit. Well, at least I didn't get that noob nurse who didn't really seem like she knew what she was doing. Freako. Then, you start squeezing your very cute stress ball while watching your blood flow into a few test tubes (for testing) and into a nice fat 450ml bag. Hehe =) Don't worry. I never feel faint after donating blood. By the way, this year I chose a nice orange bandage with smilies! Too bad I don't have a picture of it to show you people.

Oh yes, I was given a stress ball as a souvenir from the blood donation.
Er, sadly this is what it currently looks like after it went through "Extreme Makeover" from Wei Jie and Joel (Thanks for the cat-eyes ah..) and me as well. I plucked Mr. Heart's arms off. Haha! Such a sad fate that it should befall this stress ball. It didn't really help that Mr. Heart's legs are now about to fall off as well, thanks to Kenneth.
OH YES! The photoshoot! Whoa. It was a blast this year. First, we took our formal class photo in the bleachers where we're all supposed to pose as though we're smart people. Right. Most of the girls were in the front row with Madam but Pet, Penny and I were the only girls in the last row with Shouri, Kenneth and Wei Jie. =) Tall people rule. Haha! But one sad thing though, Penny and I were the shortest peaks in that row. Sigh~
Then, the informals! Initially, we were planning like posing over the backgate..climbing it as though we're ponning school, in the lift (such a cliched pose, actually), taking pictures in the guys' toilet and even getting locked out our base class window so that all of us will look like some bloody zoo exhibit. Hui Yi, remember Exhibit A? Haha!
Anyway, it was drizzling so we kind of decided against it and all of us started rushing off to the Sports Complex to take pictures in the pool! Whee.. the wading pool of course. Unless, you don't mind getting wet! Haha, wearing a skirt is a blessing because we girls don't have to do anything and our uniform will not get wet but all the guys had to fold their pants up to knee-length, only to expose their very sexy legs. Haha!
Our first photo was the whole class huddling together in the water. Very nice picture especially with the dramatic effect of the water.
Then, there were pictures of Sum (with a very round perky butt) and Mel who were practically blowing kisses. A super hilarious photo! It's all in the butt, dude. Seriously.
The guys then took a group photo where all of them did the same freaking horny pose. To the innocent eye, it seems like they're drinking water from a very huge tumbler or rather, blowing a super large trumpet. But think again, my friend. Actually, they were just trying to pose as though they were blowing a dick! Hahaha! Hilarious man.. But it was a really cool picture.
Madam Kat then joined the girls for an informal photo which was a first, considering the fact that she wasn't really that sporting last year to come join us in the informal photos. The girls' poses weren't quite as horny as the guys...much less hornier in fact but it turned out to be quite a nice picture with all of us crouching and standing around the water edge!
But the nest photo is one of the coolest and my favourite because Kenneth and I achieved something very outrageous through it. The whole concept was supposed to be each guy in class piggy-backing a guy (or is it the other way round?).. A guy carrying a girl la huh?
This would be a slight problem for me though because I'm pretty sure that I'm the heaviest girl in class and hence, not many people would be able to carry me without flopping into the water. Besides, I wanted something different. So as we were being paired up..appropriately of course... I decided that I WANTED TO CARRY KENNETH!!! Hahaha! At first, Kenneth was like "Are you serious?", "Are you sure?" that kind of thing? He was quite reluctant at first until I kept persuading him and finally, got him on my bag! I have to say that my assumption of Kenneth being very light was very wrong. I thought he was as light as a feather la, pardon me. He's actually 10kgs lighter than I am but still is not as light as a feather but nothing too heavy for me that I can't carry! It was fun man, taking that picture. Oh yeah, I forgot a crucial moment... WEIJIE CARRIED MADAM KAT! Hahaha! Madam seriously rocked this year la, being so sporting and all. The pictures all turned out really cool eventhough it was all taken in the pool. Can't wait to see them again.
I'm sorry I can't show you the pictures. I tried asking the photographer's assistant whether I could copy the files but heh, obviously she declined my request la. These pictures rocked so much more compared to the rubbish we took last year. Because:
- Madam joined us!
- We're closer now, having known each other for 1 and a half years!
- This year's photographer is alot better and has really nice ideas up his sleeves, rather than that Uncle last year who just asked us to run around as fast as we can.
Last year, being the creative beings that we were, we ended up taking our informal photos with Madam Kat's car, the gate and ...the most glam location of all.. (drumrolls please) the LONGKANG! Alamak..
Can't wait to see the pictures. This year's photoshoot was certainly one to remember.
-chareli-
p.s: Penny and I have burning questions though. We wonder whether any of the guys were turned on because they got to touch boobs..indirectly. Haha. It was the other way round for me la..though I felt nothing! Kidding Kenneth. Kekeke. Actually, some of the guys looked like they wanted to die while carrying some of the girls. Hahaha! Well, who cares. All in the name of class spirit. Love 2SC2.




0 comments:
Post a Comment