Friday, July 14, 2006

Sienzz

Haha! I'm listening to mr brown and mr miyagi's podcast where they're paid to talk cock! Oh my God, how cool is it if you are paid to talk cock? I wouldn't mind it at all, even if I were sponsored by some high-tech condom company from Japan. Heehee. Freaking cool, my friend. Do you want the file? Ask me for it.

Today...
everyone was more or less in a
SIEN SIEN mood.
It was a pretty depressing day actually.
I also kicked a table.
Freaked my friend out. Haha.
Stressed man.
We're starting to feel the heat already.
Must be Kenneth's hotness =P
Anyway, this is what we drew during GP:

I made the paper ball and the note reads " Here's a paper ball for Yi Liang just in case he lost one." Haha. Let's just say that Yi Liang kena 3 balls collision during PE earlier(before GP). HAHA! Someone also wrote "Thx he had spare ball." Dennise then wrote "Cheer up YL! 2 balls produce 150 million sperms a day. 1 ball can still make 75 million!"

HAHAHA!

Our (Kenneth, Wei Jie and me) 2nd masterpiece. =D
Can you read the top part?
Terrorists= Yamada Facca and Sanno fahor. =P READ IT OUT LOUD!
Don't ask me about the Chinese characters. I can't read them except for "ai".
Just a nice little nugget of info, the whole picture started with the radioactive sign.

HEHE.

-chareli-

0 comments: