Sunday, August 27, 2006

Guys, Beware...

Actually, it's more to HOT GUYS. But I won't discriminate. =P I warn you of this potential rapists! Yes yes, you heard me right, guys potentially getting raped by this two : Aiori and Eldripheus!!!
I'm not lying, neither am I kidding. Look...



Yes man. The sad truth. Aiori wants to rape Hyde ..

This guy over here.

and Eldripheus wants to rape Gackt whom I think kind of resembles Ayumi Hamasaki!

How many packs are those? 6 packs and 2 halves? Haha.

How.... interesting. If they ever do rape those people, it'll be the first time for me to hear about guys getting raped by females. I don't know about you. Maybe you've done it before but never got caught. Haha. Guys, if you're hot or resemble these two guys in anyway, I suggest you flee the planet and rush off to our recently-demoted-to-a-dward-planet, Pluto! Yes, you heard me right as well. Pluto was recently demoted by the International Astronomical Union to a dwarf planet. Therefore, the current Solar System only consists of 8 planets, I believe. So different from what I learnt in Science last time. Oh well, I guess something less for the kids to memorise. =) It's good with their already-very-saturated brains.

And here's quote of the day coming from Aiori:

"i dun mind looking like a hooker to hook a joseph named fish".

Haha!

0 comments: