Monday, August 28, 2006

Ways To Kill Your Math Teacher

Do you loathe Math? You do? Actually, I don't. I like Math but .... it's not unusual nowadays to see me getting a fat fat "F" in it. Haha! =D
Or maybe, do you loathe your Math teacher? You know, the stereotypical broccoli-headed old hag who dresses "well enough" to be featured in a pile of Vogue magazines for the medieval period. =D Is that your Math teacher?

Wanna know ways to KILL her?
Look no further!
Though I'm pretty sure that some of you may recognise these pictures.. they have been circulating around the internet, faster than a forest fire!


Kekeke.. a definite must-try.

A personal favourite of mine =D It's like finding the "X" on a map!





Hey, you have to admit that these three are logical right?

And if all those above aren't enough, this is surely the ONE to kill YOU or your MATH TEACHER. =D I mean, if she doesn't die from seizure while marking your paper, you're definitely going to get "it" from her. And by "it", I so do not mean sex. =D

So.... game for trying it during the next Math test? I'll pay RM10 to any smart-ass who does it. Seriously. But... you have to show me the proof as well =D that is, if you're still alive!

On a different note, WOOTS! The Prelims are finally coming to an end.. a sticky I hope. Stupid sticky ends. (Go read up on Bio to know what I'm talking about.)
I had my Bio Paper 1 earlier.. 40 MCQ questions in 1 hour and 15 minutes. It was quite ok, I guess. But slightly pissed at myself for changing the answer at the very last minute yet again. Why the fuck are my hands so itchy??! Because the original answer was apparently the correct one. Darn. Argh.. I shall not do this ever again in my next paper!!!!!! When will I ever learn man. Seriously. By the way, I'm quite glad I did some papers earlier because my school decided to be very "creative" and actualy copied some questions from there. Nice ~
Last paper tomorrow! Chemistry Paper 1. Another MCQ paper. How very nice. This one will be quite a nut to crack.. We have to complete 40 freaking questions in 1 hour! How's that possible? I don't know, but we'll definitely make it through.
After that, it seems like non-stop playing. Well, for the September hols at least. After that it's back to the grindstone of course.
My class is planning to have dinner together after the last paper tomorrow. Also planning to go to Sentosa on Wednesday! Whee.. and don't forget the class chalet from Wednesday to Friday! Oh man.. this is going to be fun. It's like, we're making up for lost time (I mean, class bonding.).
Oh yes yes yes of course..I won't lose my head and I won't forget about the As which are just lurking around in the dark corners of my mind.

Oh, Chareli the Astronomer would also like to contribute a little something:
You guys are not entirely wrong about the Xena planet thing. There is indeed a planet with that as a nickname. However, 2003 UB313 (313 as a subscript) is the original name.
I'm not wrong about Pluto getting demoted to a dwarf planet as well. In fact, a few other celestial bodies that were taken into consideration to be labelled as "planets" have been classified as "dwarf planets". Well, that's what Wikinews said.
Read the full article here : Pluto loses planet status.
Don't hesitate to know more about dwarf planets as well. There's a whole list of them here.

Gosh, I love astronomy. Did I ever tell you that I used to dream of being a professional astronomer?
..
..
..
Then, I realised that they didn't earn much money. So, hah!

DISCLAIMER: This post is not meant for Madam Kat though I would like to see her reaction if any of us were to try these during our Math paper =)

0 comments: