Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The After A's

The As have died. Actually they died quite awhile back. To be more precise, date of death on the 23rd.
And you thought that I would be more enthusiastic while blogging.
How funny indeed that this sort-of lifeless person surfaced on this blog.
I thought my LIFE would finally start after the As. Surprisingly, I feel rather lifeless and aimless. Well, I did achieve a few of the tasks that I wanted to do after the As. Some were scraped as well due to unforeseen circumstances, sadly.
Let's see, I went on a movie marathon (4 movies) and had dinner with Nive. 4 movies of all genres.
We started off with a horror film in the morning- 9:56
Then, there was the funny light-hearted movie- Just Friends
Now, this one is seriously one fucking gay movie. Even gayer than Brokeback Mountain. Not to mention that it makes your brain go up your ass- Material Girls
*puke puke*
And lastly, probably the best of the lot- Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny
Guaranteed to make you laugh your ass off. Sorry to the little ones though. It's M18!

Had a Sakae sushi buffet with Shi Wei and Qiao Wen. Probably our very last outing together. Shucks, I'm seriously going to miss those two nutters. Life in the hostel will definitely never ever be the same without them. Qiao Wen left us first by moving to her uncle's place. Right now, I'm kinda dealing with Shiwei-Withdrawal Syndrome. She just left this shithole to go home. She'll so laugh when she sees this. Haih. I seriously miss them. Actually we have quite a few funny photos from the buffet but I'm not really in the mood to do anything but listen to music and type. Sorry folks. I'm not having the best day of my life. Oh yeah, we also think that Sakae officially hates us. Check out my Friendster profile and you'll see why.

What else did I do?
Oh yeah, watched Happy Feet with Penny and Kenneth in Vivocity(my 2nd time there). Technically, Kenneth only watched the credits. Hah. Once again, unforeseen circumstances struck us halfway.
Anyways, we joined the class(well, part of the class) in Sum's house for our last class gathering and to watch the video together.
Funny video. Actually felt kinda sentimental.

OK. I'm not really in the mood to blog. But I just wanted to say that I feel aimless and lifeless like how many of us are. Done. Back to wasting away on my bed.

0 comments: