Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Random Thoughts

First of all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!

Can't wait to see you again and seriously, you should eat more la. You'll better then.. but I still think you're great and hey, ALL THE BEST FOR STPM! That applies to the rest of my Muar pals who are currently fighting their war. Do your best!


Ok. That aside, today has been interesting... internally. Nothing much happened outside my brain. Everything's within. Listening to certain songs over and over again. By the way, do you like my new blogskin? I think it rocks and it so appeals to the druggie side within me as well. I'm sure everyone has an inner druggie as well as a closet pervert. And the skin features some of my favourite colours : red and black! Some of the best combinations ever. If you notice that there isn't any "comments box", well I apologise for that. It was my fault. I totally forgot to add it in while changing the template. Now I'm lazy and since nobody really uses it, there probably isn't any point in adding it in.

Oh yeah, I also really really have to thank dear OLD Shi Wei for cheering me up today eventhough it was just by chatting. Thanks so much =))))

My "new" roomie, Jing Jing also just left the room for the 5th floor which means I'm alone in the room! I have the whole room to myself! Yay. I can let my headphones rest for abit(I also need new ones). Solitude may be kinda lonely but it's what I need right now.

Home, I'll see you soon. =)

0 comments: