Saturday, December 09, 2006

No Updates?

I actually had a little draft post saved in my computer (this isn't mine.) but well, I'm not in Muar right now.
Kekeke. I'm away in KL, or rather Subang and staying with my bro! Finally! My brother and I were about to give up asking my mum already. Seriously! I thought that I would only be able to stay with him when I was 81!!!! Yahoo for my good fortune!
Yes yes yes.. Congratulate me. C'mon. I need to hear some cheers for our persistence!
It's been great over here. Regained some lost freedom. Even more perhaps!
Kekeke.
I've also never inhaled so much smoke in my life before. Been drinking abit too but nothing too strong. Frequented this place in The Curve called Laundry. It's a bar. Haha. I love that place because it makes me feel young! Everyone else is like older than me. Kekekeke.. and yeah, watched Battle of the Bands in the rain and wind!
Pretty fun I must say. I also got some job done by going to IDP.
Anyways, just a short update. Standing in the rain for nearly 5 hours is very very very very very and did I say very, hard work!

Bye for now. See you people around!

p.s: I don't online much in Muar because dial-up makes me wanna headbang.............. against the wall. Wow, it's 4.04am!

0 comments: