Saturday, December 30, 2006

Up and Down The Highway.

Paiseh. I was ever so wrong to said that my Christmas this year would have been a load of crap. Heeheehee. Well, unexpectedly, I actually spent it in Singapore! =D
I left on the 21st and came back on the 25th. Right on Christmas Day.
By the way, you would never have guessed how I travelled to Singapore...

jeng..
jeng..
jeng..

.. BY AMBULANCE! HAHAHA!
Hey don't panic yet. I'm totally fit. Urm.. Let me correct that. I'm fit fit but just not athletic kind of fit. Get it? =)
I accompanied my old granddad (And I mean old! He's 95 years old already!) the whole way until his transfer into NUH. He was tranferring there from the local hospital. Well, one evening he just couldn't get up after resting on his chair? Both legs wouldn't move! Very strange. He must have felt super helpless but let me tell you something, he's one heavy fella! Trust me on that. I helped to carry him. Nearly broke my back! Must be a whole lot of gold in that big tummy of his.

Anyways, yeah I spent the first 2 days there until my parents joined me during the weekend. Definitely great to go back. Reform ties. Meet friends, unexpected and by appointment. It was great lah. Christmas was quite fun after all. I wasn't expecting any presents but I received one from my aunt. A very very amusing mug and a very nice keychain. Still looking for a suitable place to hang it from. =) I might put up a picture of the mug one day. I love it! I'll bring it with me next time so that I can drink my helps-to-keep-me-awake coffee =D Actually, I just received another present. My mum bought this really cute dog photo frame but she forgot to give it to me until now. Heh. Anyways, thanks again Mum! (Though I know you don't read my blog.)

One more thing, I like Vivocity. I've been there at least 4 times. Hehe. Like is probably quite an understatement. =)
I also cannot walk out of Pull and Bear without buying something! Ah.. somebody stop me but I love that store man! Seriously.. =D

Newsflash! Floods in Johor and Melaka!
Haha. Think you better stick to the papers. They are more consistent at updating than me =P Heavy rainfall (Is that the correct term?) in Malaysia gave us such a "blessing". Indeed, so much so that Muar is going to usher in the New Year without water. Can I emphasise anymore on the developness of the nation!
Muar has been suffering from this water crisis for approximately 12 days already. I didn't realise how bad it was until I experienced it for myself. My parents even resorted to collecting rainwater! We even kept the ice from the travelling icebox to become water for washing our hands! How primitive indeed. In fact, many people have been falling sick due to the consumption of rainwater. People, if you ever want to drink rainwater, try DOUBLE DOUBLE (So, isn't that quadruple?) boiling it first. Your tummy isn't accustomed water to au naturale. =)
On the bright side, the water crisis has been a little better the past 2 days. Certain zones of the town have water access from certain times. Not fully back to normal, but hey I can't complain. At least I can wash my hair like usual. Gosh, without water... we pretty much feel very handicapped.
TREASURE WATER!
You'll never know how important it is till it is gone (As cliched as this may sound.)


I probably should stop soon because I'm off to Singapore again tomorrow! And I have quite a bit of stuff to do.. not to mention sleep. I really really like sleep nowadays. You don't call it sleep until you've gotten at least 8 hours! =D I know, I'm such a pig! Hence, my email. Haha! =D
I also have a list of ingredients to buy so I can test my culinary skills on them. Kekekeke... Maybe I should get that squid ink pasta this time. Kekekeke...

I really miss my anime. =/

Just in case,
HAPPY CHRISTMAS (Who cares if I'm late.) and
MERRY NEW YEAR!

=D

Here's to a wonderful year ahead. Cheers!
blog comments powered by Disqus