So very very bored.
There's nothing much to do here. Actually, that's not true. This place just lacks the facilities that I need. =/
Why is Muar so boring?
At least I met my friends on Sunday. It was so good to see them again but that's just about the most interesting thing... apart from my granddad getting admitted into the local hospital.
Looks like Christmas this year will suck too. Suck so much more than a vacuum cleaner can (I know that was freaking lame. I'm just bored.).
No tree. Mum discouraged me from putting it up. Too busy she said. (Maybe I should just defy her. After all, I'm not alien to rebellion.)
No presents. I don't see any in store.
No good food.
No drinking.
No outing.
Just boredom. Actually, if there were good food, it would still make up for the potential boredom.
I miss my friends. I want to laugh and be merry with them. =)
I want to get pissed drunk and do stupid things which I can later brag about(Haha.).
I want to go shopping.
I want to decorate the tree but preferably if we had new decorations. I'm sick of the old ones.
I want my whole family to have a good time in a good place.
My family should go on a holiday!
My friends and I should go on a holiday too!
No Death Note, Bleach and Naruto anime to sooth me.
Looks like it's just going to be me, my books, music and dear old lappie this Christmas.
I miss FREEDOM too.
Dear old Liberty.
On second thought, maybe I should hold my own little extended LOTR marathon.
Christmas is about a week away and I'm not done with the Christmas cards! XD
People, when I ask for your address..... it's because I want to send you anthrax... NO



0 comments:
Post a Comment