Sunday, March 18, 2007

First Post From Randwick!

I usually edit my photos but this time........ nah, I'm too lazy. HAHA =P
Yeah, I moved to Randwick since I last posted. Was staying in Sh's place before which was in Darlinghurst. A very cool place near the red light district, King's Cross! Woohoo!
Gay bars here we come!
Haha, wait until I have some company and time to visit one and I'LL MAKE SURE I BLOG OF IT.
I moved to Randwick on Monday. Well, it's nearer to UNSW and I save money on transport by walking there. Approximately a 20 minute walking? Assuming that I head straight to the Lower Campus where most of my classes are. Pretty good I must say.

So, now I live in a house where I rent a room and there are 5 others renting as well: 1 other girl and 4 guys. The landlady and landlord are Indonesian Chinese. Very friendly couple. Everyone's very friendly actually. Oh yeah, they cook weekday dinners and clean up the dishes for you! And this is called "Full Board". It's like a smaller version of a hostel.

Lo and behold, here's my room! I waited until it was slightly neater to take pictures of it =P


And here we have the door. The entrance to many things. On the side, we have the miscellaneous cupboard where I store detergent, food, plastic bags and my shoes. =D At the bottom left, you can see the hint of a paper bag in which lies my very very important architectural equipment. =D


My table, my lappie and God knows what. Haha. I actually have a fireplace! Can you see my pig sitting somewhere there? The pink colour thing? That's my piggy bank! =D


This white figure here is the wardrobe they used in Narnia! The big fat white one. They just repainted it. The 2 weird things hanging on the sides of my towel are my underwear. Haha.


My bed! Bed linen provided by the landlady. Oh and you can also see my new phone sitting comfortably on the bed! Yes I forgot to mention my new phone right? I don't have a picture of it but it looks something like this..



=P


Voila! Isn't that Narnia you see?


My little stock of necklaces and whatnot. Aren't I creative in hanging them up? =P

That's basically my room. Today I went to Circular Quay to take pictures of buildings. It's part of my weekly assignment. Quite a change from the old Math homework, huh? =) A nice change though, I must say. Unfortunately, it had to rain today and I wasn't really equipped with an umbrella yet. I got one for AUS$15. Not too bad lah.

This was the view when it started drizzling.



And then it poured.




p.s: This was my homework.

6 cubes. 1 made of wax(the grey one), 1 foam core, 1 plastic, 1 wood sticks, 1 wood and cardboard! The wax was supposed to be white but the fumes contaminated it.

0 comments: