Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Kids, Don't Try This At Home

Wah fuck I'm so pissed. BlOGGER JUST KILLED MY WONDERFUL POST. FUCK YOU BLOGGER. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. FUCKKKKKKKK.

Nevermind. I'll be patient and retype it later. I'll go shower first.
Aiya, someone's in the toilet. Fine. I'll type this then. X(

--------- THE RETYPED POST ---------


First Thing:
Sydney is strange. They don't provide public transport concession for their international students. WTF. Must be one of their devious ways to "extort" money from us innocent people. I was appalled when I first found out about it because when I was in Singapore, they provided concession for us students, no matter where you were from. Sydney, it's not like your public transport is dirt-cheap either.

Initially, me being ME just had to buy concession. Seriously, it would cost a bomb if I were to travel by buses everywhere. It's not like they would know, wouldn't they? Wouldn't they?
I didn't give a damn about it and happily went about my ways until......... I GOT CAUGHT.

*Hey, that someone-in-the-toilet is out. My turn. I WILL RETURN*
*AND ME IS BACK! With a better mood too. Blogger is so lucky that it isn't a human. I would have choked it by now.*


So where was I? Oh yeah.. I GOT CAUGHT. On that very faithful day, I just wanted to go to Circular Quay to take pictures for my assignment.. but NOOOOOOOO. I had to be so very suey and get caught on that bus by that silly tubby old geezer. Everyone does it and I get caught. WHEE.
Here's the Happy Package that came along a few days after that.

Woots! Mail.. but wait! I see the Sydney Public Transportation logo. Fuck.

How delightful! They gave me the checkbox to give me the option of going to Court! How thoughtful!

AUD$100 just flew away just like that. I was pretty sure that when paying it last Friday at the post office, the woman had to like rip the money out of my grip. Hah. So much for shopping money.

Second Thing:

Last Saturday, I went to bed in the morning. Haha. 6am! Well 5 plus in reality because daylights savings was removed. What daylight savings is.. I think I will never ever understand nor find out. Strange to go back in time. Anyways, yeah I slept EARLY. I woke up at 1.30pm. Chatted to Koko until 3.30pm. Left the house without a grub. By then, I already decided to just eat dinner. No point wasting money on a seriously seriously late lunch and spending on dinner. At first, I was supposed to have dinner with Sh and gang but S screwed up the noodles. Well, it wasn't that bad. It had a great taste despite being a gluey texture. Me being the rubbish bin that I am ate 2 small helpings. I usually eat anything and I think I was damn hungry too. WHO WOULDN'T BE?

Dinner was my first and last meal of the day.
I decided to have a proper one at this Chinese Restaurant near my place after leaving Sh's.
-no guai lohs ===> CHECK

Why? 'Cause guai lohs make the broth taste weird. HAHA.

All hail the Chicken and Sweet Corn soup! Nothing better than a nice bowl of soup to warm you up when the wind's blowing your hats off![AUD$4.50]

This is supposed to be some Szechuan Chilli Chicken Noodle. Chilli-wise, this was no kick at all. It was like a non-existent feather tickling your toes. But taste-wise, not bad though a tad sweet and perhaps too much sauce. I like the onions and carrots. [AUD$7.80]

Yum but I didn't manage to finish the noodles. The gluey noodles from S's took quite abit of space in my belly and one's belly only has that much space. XD
Did you realise something? Everything in the noodles is a little too chunky for my liking. Chinese food in Aussie is too chunky for it's own good. It's not delicate enough, in my opinion.

Anyways, the restaurant was nice! Gave me free fruit too.
I also found out that the girl working there was a first year in UNSW.
Woots! New friend. Haha =D
Definitely going back there..

Moral of the post:

1. Always check your feng shui whenever you decide to defy the law.
---> Think I didn't have enough sand in my bowl.

2. Always remember to eat all your meals lest you want to end up with gluey noodles (but they were nice!).
---> It's such a waste of our chances whenever we miss meals. Imagine all the food we're missing out on! Yes, I'm quite the glutton. XD

Me is lucky me doesn't have gastric.
Kids, do not try this at home.

Be good, people.

Fuck Counter: 9

0 comments: