Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another Tuesday Gone!

Time passes really fast nowadays, especially on Tuesdays!
My weeks tend to start on Tuesdays now. I don't have classes on Monday! =D

There's a price to pay though. Tuesday is crazy packed from 9am and all the way until 6pm. I only have 2 one hour breaks from 10-11am and another at 4-5pm. How stupid is it to eat lunch during the first break? It's like eating late breakfast! Too bad for me because I don't have any other choice.

Gosh, I'm really tired. I stayed back in school after 6pm to finish my Digital Publishing task (electronic version). Only had dinner at 9 plus and on top of that, I had to walk 20 minutes home carrying my bag, a paper bag with some stuff and ALL 9 OF MY HEAVY FAT NEW TEXTBOOKS. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be but IT WAS REALLY HEAVY. Those bloody books aren't cheap either. Altogether they cost me AUD$464.50 but guess what, the usual price is AUD$577!!!! HAHA. I got it ALOT CHEAPER. Phew. They better be useful to me unlike silly Giancoli and Campbell & Reece (who's happily residing in Kenneth's home while he battles it out in the jungle.).

I guess you guys might be wondering why I didn't take a bus or taxi home.
Answer's simple : NO MONEY. MUST BUDGET.
HAH. That's what it's like when you're staying away from home.

Anyway, just thought that I would show you my Digital Publishing task. It's something like creating page layouts. We have to use InDesign and that's why I have to do it in school. My lappie simply lacks the program. My task was to be based on some building that I admired, simply because I'm in the Architectural Course?

My 2 page layout in the initial stages.

The electronic version that I submitted! I just realised that I should have done the white quote in black instead. Nevermind, I still have time to edit it before submitting the print version next week!

So, what do you think?

Fuck Counter: 0

0 comments: