
Haha, not that I mind the flooding. I LOVE IT! Keep the traffic going on! =D
Here goes...
*munch munch*
eldripheus: Good for you in Canberra loh! Sydney must be quite the miser. Melbourne also I believe. Anyways, I know what to do already if I ever get caught again. HAH.
han: GOOD GRIEF! Your schedule sounds (sorry for the word...) nightmarish! Where do you cram in sleep and eat? WHERE?! HAHA. Sounds like a whole lot of fun though, especially the camera. All the best and may you pull through your schedule. XD
CiPei: Will you be the first among the f6 people to leave home? WHOA PIONEER SIAL. But why will you be first? I heard alot of them are applying to Singapore which reminds me... I miss Singapore. YES I DO MAN. HAHA. Btw dude, there's a whole bigger world out there rather than just Muar. Trust me, it'll be fun living on your own once you get the hang of it though I'm not complaining about the comforts of home. AND HALLO, you're almost 19 la wei! Baby my ass. HAHA. Baby buffalo maybe. Yup, I'm a seasoned house leaver. Left home at the age of 16 (going on 17) which is pretty reasonable.
HUIYI: YUP! Me blog moved as you have found out. HAHA. Thanks man. You should see what some others did. FANTASTICO I TELL YOU. Your jaw will drop. Your eyes will roll and your tummy will churn! Eh, I thought Aussie Math was easy? Maybe change of language la. JIAYOU! You'll get used to it and ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS! Wah siao.. don't make me hungry for food can... You lucky devil! Going home. HAHA.
dharl: BARNEY! WHASSUP MAN? HOW'S THE PURPLE DINOSAUR SURVIVING IN OH? HAHA gettinf fined is so NOT part of growing up. It's the way to evade the fine that is part of growing up. Hey, I miss Singapore... and Malaysia and Muar. Go makan la since you're hungry. You enjoy your sec school days too. JC is fun but very stressful. >.<
tov: YO THERE TOV! Haha. LIVERWORLD. Kekeke... I have to admit that their name sounds silly and doesn't make sense but at least their songs (most of them) make up for it. Btw, Mr. Fu's blog is quite funny eh? Haha. You can stay overnight if you want to but I'm not doing it. The latest I've stayed is until 9.15pm. XD
Woots. All done. Yummy Starburst Babies.
ANOTHER THING:
LINKIN PARK'S NEW SINGLE:
WHAT I'VE DONE
IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY.
Enjoy it. (I haven't watched it myself so let's watch it together. Haha.)
p.s: Love the piano part but I do feel something's missing. Maybe not enough screaming. Can't wait for "Minutes to Midnight" !



0 comments:
Post a Comment