Monday, April 09, 2007

Whoa.

I just came back from the MSO party. (MSO = Malaysian Students' Organisation)

Not quite sober. Had like 5 drinks?

1. Tequila shot
2. Vodka Cranberry
3. Tequila Shot
4. Vodka Cranberry
(Got really high in between and danced quite abit. YEAH I DANCED. HAHAHA)

5. Ice water (doesn't count)
6. Malibu pineapple. (Nice sweet drink.)

All these were still not enough to make me drunk. I did get quite high though.
Part of me knew it and part of me didn't.
Part of me was questioning the effects of alcohol while I danced and the other part just enjoyed the music and moved to the beat.

Strange. Felt like two consciences were at conflict. It was fun though.

All happened at the Roof Bar in Skygarden... and we arrived late. Like 2 hours late.

In the end, got a lift from 2 Singaporean guys with Maggie. One was Tim and what was the other's name? Shit I forgot. Shit Shit Shit. Did I even ask in the first place?
Maybe I did but the music was too loud and I couldn't hear.
Another shit. Spent so much on drinks I have no money to spend on food already. Die.

Gotta budget. All thanks to one night of pleasure. Off to bed now.

p.s: Harry's Cafe De Wheels has fantastic hotdogs and I owe that guy $5. Haha.

0 comments: