More like the afternoon after because it was 1.30pm plus when I woke up.
But I think that's pretty early considering all that happened last night.
Yeah, I just read through the shit that I typed before hitting the sack last night. Not really shit but when reading it, I went like "Hmmmm... okayyy.".
Great that I remembered the number of drinks I had. I have to remember to collect my hutang from other people and also the amount that I owe them. Haha.
That was the first time I had a Tequila shot. I wanted to try one ages ago but I scared the drink abit too power and later knock me out or something. Kekeke.
MY FIRST TEQUILA SHOT:
We forgot the salt. The guy forgot to give it to us anyway. Too many people. Me being the noob also didn't really care. So, cheers! And down it went. Immediately, my tummy felt so warm... like whoa! And the night was cold, okay? Then, bite your lemon pieces. I remembered them being abit small and this thought went through my head : Kiamsiap good-looking guy.
Happy happy, still not in the mood to dance. So, I asked Shyan...
"Another drink?"
"Sure. Your choice."
[The conversation definitely went something along those lines.]
Two Vodka Cranberries please!
I really like this drink. No wonder Si likes it so much. I learnt from my dad that vodka is odourless and more or less, tasteless. Hence, it being used to spike people's drinks. I'm starting to like vodka more. More than before when I often thought it tasted like cough syrup.
*Where did I stop? I did quite a few things in between this post.*
Ok. So, here we are again. Vodka. Still not really in the mood to dance then. And somehow.... SOMEHOW, it managed to go back to "Hey, another shot?".
"Sure."
"You order this time."
"Ok. Haha."
The kiamsiap good-looking guy forgot to give us lemons this time. And we were like WTH. Haha. Then, the nice Oriental-looking guy gave us limes. This fella was really stylo when working around with the drinks! Quite cool to watch. AND WE HAD SALT THIS TIME. HAHA. Cheers! And down it went again. Not as warm this time.
Had another Vodka Cranberry. This time I forgot who paid for it. Your mind tends to get abit confused sometimes. At this time, I received an sms from Yoke Heng saying she was near the pool table. So we went there to look for her...
Whoa, I should really describe my JOURNEY there ok...
I couldn't walk very straight at this point. Well, I wasn't drunk but I knew I wasn't sober. I went there with half of my drink in my hand. The journey there was kind of bumpy, so to speak. Everything that you heard just went in one ear and out the other. Then on the dancefloor where it was darker, sometimes it just went dark and I'm like "Whoa. I can't see a thing for a minute there!". Okay, not that long. A second. I got my drink bumped onto me abit. Lucky it didn't leave any stains. Then, I remember standing near the pooltable area and laughing and going "She's not here. I don't see her.". Then, we headed back to the bar and later on, she came after we asked her to meet us there. Oh, the journey back to the bar was more or less in that blurry manner.
This part was pretty funny because I remember talking very loudly. Music was loud and yeah, when you're high, you tend to go "HAHHHHHHHHH? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!". HAHA.
I remember Yoke Heng saying "You're drunk." because I asked her a question twice BUT I CONSCIOUSLY REMEMBERED ASKING HER TWICE.
"No, I'm not."
"Yes, you are. You're drunk."
"No, I'm not. I'm sober. Haha."
"You're drunk."
"Haha."
Then, we went off to dance. Phwoar, this was the ultimate. Because it felt like I was half conscious and half not. At this time, I was really high. I realised that when you're high, when you feel like doing something, you just do it. One more thing, you feel HAPPY. Haha. Seriously. You just feel happy that there's music and you wanna dance to it.
Anyways, to cut a long story short... the part on the dancefloor was like in a blur. A blurry photofilm with pieces that seem stranded here and there. If you want me to piece them together really precisely, I'm afraid I won't be able to do it for you. Haha. I do remember going to the toilet and accidentally stepping on some idiot's puke. I wonder which silly girl did that. And the more you danced, the alcohol started to wear off. So, when I was drinking the Malibu pineapple, I was alot more sober then than when I was after the 4 drinks.
Yoke Heng and gang left early, around 2am? And they only spent less than 2 hours at the party after waiting for the bus for more than 2 hours? (I'll explain later.)
Maggie and I left the party at 3.30am or so. We went off for a ride with Tim and his friend. Shucks, I forgot his name. Not that I wasn't sober (BECAUSE I WAS. HAHA.) just that there were so many people that I forget people's name so fast!
Went for a spin around the city. They were funny people, Singaporeans both of them and surprise surprise! They were seniors to my housemate! Small world man. We had supper at Harry's Cafe de Wheels! When any of you guys come to Sydney, MUST GO THERE, OK? I'll bring you
Safely reached home at about 4.20am. Haha.
Ok. Now let's reverse to 10.30pm. I reached the busstop where I was supposed to meet Shyan, Maggie, Yoke Heng, Chong Wee and their other 2 housemates at 11pm I think. Maggie wasn't there yet and guess what???
I HAD TO FORGET MY PASSPORT.
The security there was really strict. They only allowed passports and Aussie IDs. They even take a photo of your ID. Yeah, so I had to cab back to my house (I'm not walking home.) and Yoke Heng came along. Yay. Then, we walked back to the busstop. Already 11.40pm by then. Waited for a bus and WE HAD TO MISS ONE. HAHA. We were all so busy talking and totally forgot to flag for it. We saw this bus passing by and went like "Is it that bus?". Too late. Away it went. Then only did we stand and waited for the bus. No bus came and it was already 12.25am. Started to get doubtful. So, Maggie, Shyan and I went to Skygarden by a cab. Apparently the rest managed to catch the bus after our cab. Haha.
What a night.
Fun though. I did warn you about the rambling eh?
Alot of analysing of the 'getting high' part too. I didn't do it on purpose. It was just an automatic process.
At least I know now that 5 drinks still won't get drunk. The most I've had in a night...so far. Haha.
And that was the morning after.
Oh the hoarseness.
p.s: I'm extremely honoured that you sat through all this rambling. Cheers to you! Oh and sorry for the lack of photos. I left my camera in my bag which I left with the coats people. =D




0 comments:
Post a Comment