Hey Hey You You!
Dumbass come and look here!
Hey Hey You You!
Lookie lookie what I've found.
Several versions of that fuckwit song!
Jeng jeng jeng...~
That's my lame attempt at rewriting that song though I think I've failed miserably. Hey, it's not my fault. It's a fucking lame ass song.
But what I'e found is bound to make you go ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING! ROFL for short.
I knew there was the Italian, French, Spanish and even German version of this song but never did I dream of stumbling upon the JAPANESE VERSION.
HAHAHA! Her voice sounds worse than what natto looks like!
EVEN BETTER YET, HERE'S THE MANDARIN VERSION OF IT!
Hey Hey You You!
wo bu si huan ni de nu peng you!
No Way No Way!
ni shu yao ee ge xin de!
(Sorry if my hanyu pinyin isn't very correct.)
HAHAHAHAHAHA! WTF MAN. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I STILL THINK THE BEST PART WAS WHEN SHE SANG " Wo chi dao ni si huan wo! Bu shi ee ge mi mi." WAHAHAHAHA!!! WTF SERIOUSLY.
But the winner of all versions has to be this one. DEFINITELY.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment