Thursday, April 12, 2007

Qwendy Had To Tag Me

I realised I was tagged by Qiao Wen. But I've done this tag long time ago! Oh well, I'll do it again.

6 weird things about myself :

6. Ever since I came to Sydney, I've developed this new hobby of collecting take-away menus from restaurants. Any restaurants! I don't discriminate. I have 11 to date. XD
5. Regarding the habit above, I can actually spend hours reading them while listening to music. XD
4. I tend to eat cereal to substitute chips... when I have none, that is.
3. I can spend hours in a food supermarket, probably even longer than the times I spent in a clothing store. HAHA!
2. I talk to myself when I'm in front of the computer, especially when I'm watching videos. HAHA! How freaky is that?
1. I do tags to entertain myself. HAHA! XD

And so The Curse of The Tag says that "Thou shalt tag 6 others lest you be lifeless."
But I'm not that evil to actually pass the curse on. I'll still abide by the tradition and here goes! I tag...

1. Me Big Toe
2. Me Second Toe
3. Me Third Toe
4. Me Fourth Toe
5. Me Little Toe
and...
6. Me's Other Toe The 6th =D

p.s: the times seem screwed up again.

0 comments: