I'll start with 2 years ago. Trying to find my old photos. Alot of which I have lost thanks to my kanasai hard drive that malfunctioned at one point of its life. What a pain.
Some people call me a "voyeur". I never did deny that I'm not one. Haha ;) They call me that whenever they see that snap-happy camera of mine popping out. After some time, they get used to it and just let me snap pictures. =D I wasn't always like this even if I did like photography for quite some time already. Just that, I realised pictures help you remember and I want to keep remembering all the moments that have happened. It'll be quite a shame to just let them slip away. Let's let the pictures do the talking...
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS VERY DIAL-UP UNFRIENDLY.
The Last Official Day of Form 5.

The old group with Encik Hamdan. Haha.

Kai Xin, Yi Ling, me and Suz. Gosh I look alot thinner. Haha.
Truly the mark of the end of Secondary School... when my shoes died. Haha. I say "Haha" too much.
Welcome to Singapore!

Still in my secondary school uniform. Taken at the void deck.
Orientation Week!

Different OG (Orientation Groups) practising the mass dance. I just realised that the girl in yellow at the right corner is PETRINA!
Games, games, games...



I never played this one though.

This is my OG (on the right side) practising the mass dance. I see Bubble Boy! XD Can't see me though. I'm out of the frame. I remember I was the only one in the group who was from Malaysia.
Bonfire.


Burn baby burn!

One of the many skits that night.

Last MASS dance. There we were, boogie-ing to Jackson 5's "Blame It On The Boogie" and Jamelia's "Superstar". I remember that I kept stepping on my partner's toes. Haha.
Class Outing in Pasta Mania!

The first 1SC2 for the year 2005.
Meet 607, the room of Ultimate Greatness. =D
The Big Walk 2005.
Panting our way through the walk.
The middle finger that never happened.
Me, Qiao Wen, Ru Xing (who left later on) and Shi Wei.
Shi Wei was my cubicle mate and the other two shared the other cubicle.
All sweaty and hot while waiting for the bus. We completed the walk though! That's going into my resume.
The new 1SC2 after the first 3 months.
Lim Zhi's not in this picture because she left halfway through J1 and this picture was taken on the last day of our J1 year. Thought this is an easy way to introduce my class. ;)
First class outing to Sentosa. Only part of the class were here though.

Here we are at the end of the day at the bus stop.
Oldham Hall's first Sports Carnival.

Handball. I didn't even touch the ball. Maybe once because it hit my chest. YEAH MY CHEST. X( Lucky I'm not flat. Grrr...

Nice swing, Carmen!

Floorball.

Joleen, Zhi Ying, Michele, Unknown Guy and me waiting for God knows what.
Who could ever forget Malay class and Cikgu Najmah? One of the best teachers I've met. =D

The Malay gang and our outing to Kampung Gelam.
AC Games: The End of Promos.
The SC2 team battling it out in touch rugby.
Superb shot of Manpreet in captain's ball.
Bang!
Pow!
GO 1SC2!
1SC2 for AC games plus an intruder at the back.
Unforgettable bird-watching experience in Macritchie Reservoir.
On the top of the world!
Behind the scenes.
Last day in my J1 year.
Illegal gambling. Hey Kenneth, I see your cards la.
Slacking around.
Katty's rewards.
1SC2 with Katty. The film thingy Manpreet is holding is our farewell gift to her. She left us after J1.
A typical scene in the life of a J1 student.
Next stop, 2006.

Oldham Hell Hall hostel mates. =D
V Day.
Bumped into Fishball in Long John's@Novena! V Day dinner together.
V Day flower collection. Sorry to disappoint you but all of them were from girls. HAHA! BIG SUNNY from Shi Wei. =D
Fort Minor, Live in Singapore!

After the concert. Lik Jin, Billy and I.

MIKE SHINODA! XD Sorry that it isn't very clear. I should have brought my digicam. Sigh~
The whole Fun-O-Rama process.
Banner painting.
Random shot of Jian Nan spacing out.
What are you looking at, Kenneth? Stop slacking!
Fun-O-Rama on the day itself.
That red poster in the background is damn good, isn't it?
That red poster in the background is damn good, isn't it?
Kenneth in his fancy get-up. The guys were supposed to be shirtless and wearing shorts loh.
Haha. A never-seen-before shot of me in the "toga".
One of the other game stalls featuring a very sporting teacher. I'm sure you know how the game goes!
Fooling around with the light saber, our stall's top prize!
Shi Wei and Qiao Wen trying their luck.
2SC2's game store!
Hostel birthdays.
Mei Yan, Ren Xin, Sue Wen, monkey and Zhi Ying in the pantry.
Xiao Ting, Li Ming, Ren Xin, Arti and Christine.
Mugging moments.

You can almost feel the tension oozing out from her pores. Hehe.
Mei Yan mugging in the common room.
When you mug too much...
One can never run out of places to mug.
After much mugging, we go chillin'...
And we go vandalising the Singapore Idol board.
My accomplice, Nivedita Unnikrishnan.
Fish & Co. Glass House edition outing.
Our second Sentosa outing:
Masterpiece of the day.
Actually, it was raining quite heavily that day.
Care to challenge us at the Sakae Sushi buffet?
Teacher's Day.
2SC2's Chalet in Pasir Ris:
Chalets are never complete without barbeques...
and marshmallow-ing!
Where I learnt to play mahjong.
Half-naked people.
Sien-ing around the park.
The swing that wasn't made to withstand my weight.
The great pyramid climbers. I only made it to the second level of rope. Haha.
The guys found a new sport to play in between classes.
This highly skilled sport involves the ultimate precision and agility in order for one to send a well-spun bottle cap whizzing across the classroom.
2SC2 went to Ikea.
Oooh, yummy dogs. Nice, Kenneth's "enchanted" by his dogs. His eyes are such telltales!
Random Petrina moment:
ME NO LIKES THE PAPARAZZI!
The day half the class came.
We fitted nicely into the back row.
Katty's birthday:
Preparations and a way to skip class.
It's never to late to relearn your times table, Madam!
We gave Madam this inflatable pussy.
She just found out that the candles relit themselves. =P
Baccalaureate Service: J2s, you can stop coming to school!
A chair above. How's the weather down there?
Together we stand. How cheesy I sound.
I like these two pictures because I took them.
Lunch at Katty's. Her treat!
The girls.
The others.
OH's Thanksgiving Dinners:

Chris, Shi Wei, Qiao Wen and I

There we were in 2005.
Same people, the next year.
Random Shi Wei moment:
I'm tasting the air.
OH Hostel Moments:
Barney and Rui Ann in 5th Floor.
The well.
Mr. Frozen Lizard. He died a very cold death.
Barney's haircut. Her expression just spells "SUSPICION".
Are we overly enthusiastic for roll call?
Fishball likes eating apples.
XP
My room's usual area on the couch.
Meet our neighbours from 609!
Camwhoring (?) in the toilet. I just came back from school.
Dying Michele's hair with henna.
HELP! THERE'S SOMETHING ON MY HEAD!
Math tuition:
Our drawing on the whiteboard which was inspired by Rihanna's "Unfaithful". Hence, the words "Story of my life..."
Tovya and Ann, my Math tuition buddies!
I'm not sure whether Mr. Fu likes it. =P
Spastic moments:
My poor bed.
Shi Wei and Blowjob Blowjo.
Barney's hair.
Creation of Master Stylist, Yang Shi Wei.
Creation of Master Stylist, Yang Shi Wei.
The FHM shot that never made it.
Vivo with retards and Geoffrey making a cameo.
607@Sakae.
I'm sure the staff will never notice that "small" bit of rice we're wasting over there.
Wasabi frog and edamame beans!
Wheelock Place's Sakae Sushi.
Unforgettable Moments:
Shouldn't that shoe be on someone's foot?
Sunset as viewed from my window.
The welcoming gates of Anglo-Chinese Junior College.
Sports Complex and whatnot in beyond.
The Bleachers.
Many great things happen here.
Many great things happen here.
Oldham Hall's resident cat.
Err.... I have no freaking idea.
Pretending to be muggers.
Why so formal one, you two?
Gay bonding during PE.
As J1s at the bleachers.
Can you spot Pet's porcupine above Genn?
A classic Kenneth moment.
Another classic Kenneth moment.
Recess.
Gay bonding at the back of the class.
Mel and the odd pillar.
Birthday celebration for the May babies.
Abandoned Sleeping Tofu in the Bio lab.
Everybody loves PE!
Water polo.
NAPFA moments. 2.4km, here we go!
Basketball.
Nice shot, Mahdi!
NAPFA moment. Pull ups!
SUMone forgot their shorts.
So, what are you guys like in the classroom?
We always know how to make ourselves comfortable.
Sometimes we just want to slack and play some games.
Others may doze off or perhaps continue on with work.
Others just like snapping photos of each other.
On the rare occasion, we actually do ask the teachers questions!
Outside the classroom, we're actually part-time models.
Mahdi doing his thing in his Sentosa photoshoot.
We're good students and we never drink on school days!

I'm just "sleeping".
When we're bored, we like to scare people...

Qiao Wen attempting the Ju-On pose in OH's lift.
Heaven and Hell at the same time. What more could you have asked for? This was just a fraction of what we had.
Well, all good things have to come to an end. Same goes for the bad. Nothing lasts forever but the memories I will remember.
The mark of my end of stay.
Also the reason for my parents' exasperation.
Also the reason for my parents' exasperation.

Here's us bidding you farewell!
Before this post really ends, I'll leave you with this picture of 2 butts.
Hint: Look no further than my classmates.
=D
Photo credits go to various photographers: Shuang Ai, Qiao Wen, Ru Xing, Billy, Alwyn, Stephanie Lee, and many more. Sorry if I left out anyone's name.



0 comments:
Post a Comment