Friday, July 20, 2007

IT'S COMING!



IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

Well, tomorrow at 9.01am if you want to be really really exact. I CAN'T WAIT!
Planning my weekend and my meals in advance as well. Cannot waste too much time! Must spend precious time for the book. XD

I'll probably need to update my phone with nice music to last me throughout that long wait. 2 hours at least. I HAVE TO BE THERE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. Gosh. I can alredy imagine people camping outside Skygarden's Borders. I'M SO EXCITED.

I promised myself to not touch any spoilers, no matter what.
I SHALL NOT BE TEMPTED.
Those who attempt to tempt me or mention any spoilers in front of me can go fuck off and die a bitter death over the cliff. MUAHAHAHAHA!
I shall prevent myself from flipping over to the last page when I get my hands on the book. WOOHOO. XDDDDD

On the contrary, I'm sad as well. This will be my last experience waiting for my Harry Potter book. My last experience queuing up for it. My last experience anticipating the story to come. Sigh. WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO END??!

The story will finally unfold itself and hopefully all mysteries will be solved, as promised by J.K. Rowling herself.

Harry Potter, you have been a huge part in my life. Here's an ode to you.

p.s: Now now, who do you are those 2 characters that will die in this book? I'm banking that Ginny and Harry will hook up once again. How can they not?!

WHEE!

edit: OH NO. I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE 6th BOOK! NOT EVEN HALFWAY THROUGH. ARGHHH.

0 comments: