Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Hey-I'm-Still-Awake Post



Yup yup. Sling'07 is on this Friday in Cherrijam! Definitely looking forward to some play after working hard.. Come join us!

On another note, it is feeling rather cold tonight. Maybe because I'm not protected by my fluffy blankets... and I thought that it should be getting warmer already! Come forth spring! I miss warm weathers.

I would also like to use this post to just introduce my new blog addition ===> here.
No, no. It's not another side project. It's just my assignment blog for ARCH1102 (Architectural Design 1) and I thought it would be nice to share it with you guys. I however would appreciate it if NONE of you leave a comment there. It's for my assignments, so no funny business yeah? =P

Argh. My shoulders are aching but I'm quite awake. I definitely can stay up. I have to! Assignments are waiting for me by the piles.

Oh yes, I have FINALLY started working as well. My first job too! Hence, the Seeto the pizza gal from Ci Pei. More elaboration next time. Just to keep things simple, I'm a phone person in this pizza place near my house. =D

0 comments: