DAY TWO - All vegetables. You are encouraged to eat until you are stuffed with all the raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the amount or type. For your complex carbohydrate, you will start day two with a large boiled potato for breakfast. You may top the potato with one pat of butter.
Surprisingly, day TWO was alot easier than day one. I still am of the opinion that an all vegetables diet is ALOT EASIER than one that is just based solely on fruits.
The annoying thing was that after eating vegetables, I felt like eating fruits just as refreshments and guess what... NO FRUITS FOR DAY TWO.
DANG with a huge capital D.
Maybe it was also easier because I had lots of work to do.
Still is annoying to see my other housemates enjoy Hokkien Mee right in front of me though.
Oh well~
KEEP IT GOING AND KEEPING IT STRONG. XD



0 comments:
Post a Comment