It wasn't really all in the great plan. In fact, it was all pretty random! Lisa (my landlady) just said that she wanted to show me this 7 day diet of only various fruits and vegetables and asked me to join her. So, I was like 'Ok. Sure. Why not?' I'm always up for a challenge. Haha. Just to test my willpower... which is no where as powerful as Maggie's of course.
So. DAY 1. WOOTS.
DAY ONE - All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consist of all the fruits you want. It is strongly suggested that you consume lots of melons on the first day. Especially watermelon and cantaloupe. If you limit your fruit consumption to melons, your chances of losing a lot of weight on the first day are very good.
My day one started off with an apple. Then nothing much until 3pm (because I had a group discussion.) and I had Boost Watermelon crush then. Nothing lavish. Hmmm. An orange later on coupled with 3 slices of watermelon and 2 slices of canteloupes aka rockmelon while my other housemates had pizza. Dang. Haha. I must applaud my willpower this time. DIDN'T SNEAK A BITE. NOT ONCE. AND YES, I WAS VERY TEMPTED TO. I did bluff Lisa that I ate pizza and she got quite a shock. Muahaha.
Betrayal of the Diet Support Group System.
Just in case, this is a canteloupe...

So yeah... that's it for now. Doing pretty well and feeling abit watery from all the melons. Hahaha. Support me! Come join me on it!
Apparently you can lose 3-4 kgs a week on it. It only lasts for 7 days anyway and it's up to you whether you want to repeat it.
Oh yeah, drink at least 10 glasses of water a day and...
NO
A
L
C
O
H
O
L
!
DANG. HAHA.
Oh wells, not that I'm in a mood to drink anyway. I can't be. Assignments overload! Hence the lack of blogging. ;p
Sorry my trusty readers. Oh and I realised that half of you are from Singapore? My my.
Hahahaha. =D
Another thing...
BEVERAGES YOU MAY CONSUME WHILE ON THE PROGRAMME.
1. Water flavoured with lemon or lime if desired.
2. Club soda
3. Black coffee, No cream or cream substitute, No sugar or sweeteners.
4. Black tea.
5. No fruit juices before Day 7.
Good luck to anyone who joins me on this very "epic adventure". =D
p.s: I hate daylight savings. Stole a fucking hour from me. GRRR! RAWR!



0 comments:
Post a Comment