Ahhh. Certainly feels different.
Aww, I miss all that good stuff. The stuff that I used to take for granted like...
ketupat,
rendang,
laksa,
...
AHHHHHHH. I HAVE TO STOP IT! It's making me drool!
Bah, instead of enjoying it, I have like assignments waiting for me by the dozens. Which is also partly why I haven't been blogging much lately. Oh wells, you got to loss some to gain some yeah?
So anyways,

here's to wishing everyone, regardless of race and religion, a very happy (haha) SELAMAT HARI RAYA and Maar Zahir Batin! =)
Have a fantastic festive season while I leave you with a tiny video here.
Something that my friend, Porky, caught crawling around Maggie's room one day.
p.s: Instead of ketupat and rendang, I had beetroot pizza to celebrate Hari Raya!
Yummy yummy stuff with pumpkins, snow peas, pine nuts, onions, horseradish cream and of course, beetroots! =DDD Greedy greedy me finished the whole lot despite having already ate a rather big bowl of carbonara pasta just before. XD
I'VE SINNED!
*OHHHHHH BALIK KAMPUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~



0 comments:
Post a Comment