You know oral sex?
"The politer way of asking for a fuck" as quoted by somebody.
To be more specific... a blowjob.
I just wondered how can someone ever possibly PUT A DICK INTO THEIR MOUTH?!
I just CANNOT GET IT because the dick is where urine is excreted and yet you put the dick into your mouth?
AH... REMNANTS!
*chants "Bad thoughts go AWAY... GO AWAY!"*
That's just one of Life's little mysteries that never fail to astound me.
My weird brain also recently managed to conjure up this totally nonsensical dream in which Kenneth (WHO IS THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH TO DO THIS..) turned out to be a chain smoker. How wonderful. Haha.
Let's just say my brain loves denying reality.
Sometimes I'm faced with a loss of words whenever I try to type something to post on my blog. Maybe it's from the lack of blogging. You know, lack of practice always makes your skills rusty or maybe it's because I don't really know what I want to say and I find it so hard to put it in words.
Ahhh.. a little emo over there and to think I was doing totally fine (EVEN BETTER THAN FINE, IN FACT.) the past few days. Just haunted by a slight midnight hunger.
Another thing, should one feel guilty whenever one feels like returning to a place that they may have felt a belonging to (especially if they have studied and played there.) and hence, spending less time with their family in their hometown? Just for the sake of not being bored and a preference for a different lifestyle.
Hmmmm.
It must be time for bed. I can feel those new pimply pimples raging to pop out of my
Yawn.
More about my recent trip to the Lion City... hopefully tomorrow. =)
Cheers!



0 comments:
Post a Comment